Real Estate peoples. A few questions

Is there a local website that would have all the homes and buildings for sale in the WNY area on it? An all encompassing site? Or do I have to go to all the different realators sites and look around? If I have to do that, what are some good sites?

All homes are listed under the MLS (multiple listing system) except for “FS by owner”, there fore all homes available (except FS by owner) are available on all realtor websites.

so use a site that you find prettiest.

i prefer realtor.com or realtyusa.com

i always ended up using mjpeterson, found it the quickest

if you need a realtor i have one that i really liked, let me know if you want her info :tup:

www.buffaloniagarahomes.com

hmm good info thanks. This is an area I am teh noob at.

r-house.com is the one I use all the time.

zillow.com is by far my favorite. It has tons of information on it. You can not search by MLS afaik though.

This is the site you should use for MLS listings

Need a agent?

Don’t need an agent yet just looking. I want to find a home, I think, with a large metal garage on premises

don…

http://property.buffaloniagarahomes.com/property/detail.cfm?search_mlnum=323190&search_property_type=RES

FYI Although Zillow and Trulia are great sites, the listings are not updated nearly as fast as some of the sites directly referencing the MLS.

The best way to find a property if you cannot find anything already listed is to get an agent and have him/her sign you up for instant email alerts from the MLS.

The market (at least in the southtowns) is terrible right now, with very few great houses coming on the market. Almost everything needs a lot of work and is overpriced.

Most of the agents/brokers I know have a waiting list of frustrated buyers because of the limited selection of houses. You must act quick if anything nice comes up, which is why the instant alerts are a must.

ugh, I dont know anything you do to that house people would be on you like stink on shit but it looks baller as fuck.

I want to find a place i can work out of the garage as well.

Even a building with apartments above would be awesome.

it doesn’t cost you anything to have an agent, and like spencer said you get updates before they hit the sites… we got ours off a fresh listing and had we not gotten contracts signed up so quickly it would have gone up in price.

realtor.com and trulia.com are pretty good. They pull from MLS. I like realtor.com cause you can view all of your search results on a map. It’s nice to not have to google every address.

:word:

even better when your agents mother-in-law is getting ready to list a home.