WTB: a house!

ok, it is about that time. i know some people sell houses on here or if anyone has parents selling if they want to post it here. any help is good for me at this point. looking in the tonawanda/amherst are if possible. but i am willing to look around. thanks!

what are you looking for exactly. and how much are you looking to spend?

pm krunklestilskin

I am prob looking around 125. not really picky about the type of house. i would like to have 3+ br’s and have a few other things im looking for. anyone know of any that may not be listed yet? maybe i can save somone on realtor fees.

Good luck. Tons of nice places in TOT for that price. If you happen to do business with Realty USA PM me. I’ll give you the name of my realtor from a year ago. So that you can stay away from her. She was worthless.

I just bought my house in the town a year ago for basically that price range. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you. :tup:

I need a realtor, looking to sell my house.

My place is in cheektowaga though so you’re probably not interested.

Anyone know a good seller realtor that won’t screw me over? or ones to stay away from?

my brother is a realtor, and a good dude, i pm’d you his number.

If you interested my mom works for Hunt. She has been a realtor for over 20 years. She sends me houses based on my search critera all the time, even though im not actively looking for anything. PM me if you want her contact info.