Wanted... 92-95 Honda OBDI P28 or equivalent... and parts...

I’ve been looking into swapping out my OBD0 ecu for an OBD1 for a while now, as I’ve been trying to ‘gather’ some parts for my crx. I finally picked up a decent ITB setup (‘homemade’ intake manifold w/ CBR1000 intake setup) and, yes, it is possible to tune an OBD0 ecu for ITB’s, but it’s a big pain and Crome does a pretty good job on it’s own (from what I’ve read).

Anyway- I’ve got a '91 CRX Si, D16A6 head, block, and internals, currently with all stock wiring harnesses (for the most part) with a D16Z6 intake & B16A TB. I’m looking to swap out the everything upstream of the head, and run it with a P28 ecu and the rest of the required parts for the OBD0->OBD1 swap. I currently have a ‘older’ ostrich (eeprom emulator), datalog header, and an innovative LC-1 WB, so I’m looking to keep those and ‘chip’ the new-to-me ecu. I’ve read about guys using the P06 ecu’s (auto) and burning the P28 map on a chip for it. Does this require any internal hardware swapping/adjustments on the P06 ecu?

Also, I believe the swap requires an OBD1 distributor, (as well as a couple of harness adapters for the ecu and the dizzy) and I was thinking of swapping in the OBD1 injectors/harness plugs as well. Does anyone have all or any of these parts that they’d be willing to part with- and would anyone have any suggestions on cheapest/most-reliable/not-so-stupid way(s) of accomplishing this…?

And before anyone suggests a mini-me swap, I’d love to but the SCCA autocross class I run in (C Street Prepared) doesn’t allow head swaps (although they allow any ecu and any intake setup- ironic, eh?).

Thanks in advance-

-Lyndon

I have an auto p28 $75.00

Same here, I have an auto P28 as well.

pmed back sorry for the wait I dont come on here as much I as I should

Damn straight! :tong

I picked up an ecu today (big thanks notorious!) and still looking for any other required parts, harness adapters, distributor, injectors, injector plugs, etc. to finish an OBD0->OBD1 swap.

I’m going to do my best to document what I’m doing and what parts I’m using and I’ll post up as much of it as I can get when I’m done.