Wanted: Full Time Job

I’m going to school as we speak and when I get back in march I will desperatly need a job. If anyone around the city has or knows someone who has a car audio/video/aftermarket shop let me know. I will have a silver level MECP certification. I will be back around the first week in march. If you can leave your/their number in a PM or if it fills up. E-mail it to me at sykotik_obsessionz@yahoo.com.

just a heads up. if your looking for a job and having people use your email. (as far as buisnesses) id make it a lil something more professional than sykotic_obsessionz

not being a dick or anything, just trying to help you out

x2, thats a basic

best buy?

yea i can get you hired at the best buy i work at (waterfront) or any other one in pittsburgh for that matter. mecp going in the door will get you right into the install bay but you might sometimes have to sell the stuff your installing ie: on the sales floor helping a customer in mobile audio

Yeah and you would be one up on 99.9% of their employees because most of them don’t know shit. Especially when you come in with part numbers and they try to tell you, “hey a radio is a radio” :rolleyes:

Who are you?

would u consider me the .1?..