Warhammer Online

From what I read it’s based around RvR, and that your Realm can advance by many different means including PvP and PvE.

“However, players are not required to participate in PvP combat, and may aid in the RvR war effort and enjoy the game in its entirety via PvE content.”

5 more hours to go on download, not sure if ima be able to jump in closed beta, either way open beta starts sun the 7th I will snap screen shots and upload a vid on youtube for you guys to check in game

yes it is RvR which is nice if you want to pvp or just support. Also the raiding in the beta was kind of cool also

I usually suck at these games. I used to play knight online which was a free MMORPG but it was mainly about doing missions. I never could figure out how to be any good beyond the basic quests that built up your character.

Well, yeah. But most of the game revolves around pvp action. There is definitely pve stuff to do, but it’s not close to the majority

im in the beta for it gotta wait til the 7th.

Alright kids, heres the deal if ur runnin visa to extract the folder for beta you need to use winrar for some reason vista extractor will not extrat it properly, now after u get it extracted you have to install this version of directx heres a link to download it

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ea4894b5-e98d-44f6-842d-e32147237638&DisplayLang=en

after that you should be good to go, im gettin a log in error but I think its because I have an open beta key and they dont unlock servers for open till the 7th hopin midnight tonight

Also i found to make sure that all the files are in the same folders… sounds stupid but when extracting for some reason one file made it to the desktop and F’ed it all up till i put it back in and it loaded up

It is a go

check ur PMs bro i ran into a problem

So im trying to log in and keep gettin this error anyone have a solution?

finally got it goin :slight_smile: im havin a blast well done! cant wait till final release

well i just applied to open beta…we’ll see if they give me a dam code so i can try this out

ummm you had to order to get into the open beta… there are so many pre orders I doubt you will see a key because they dont need to give them out to get feedback

if you want to play in open beta, just head to best buy and buy a preorder there for 10 bucks. they have they beta key inside of the package.

I might do that, thanks

np, i think im gonna pick mine up soon too. im currently playing WoW, but WAR looks pretty good. Played the beta over my friends for an hour or so and it was pretty fun.

yea my boss is kinda buggin me to go buy it, he wants to have someone to play it with lol…oh well guess i gotta buy it

so do they offer a free trial like WoW does? I am tempted to try to see if I can get into the PvP in it since WoW has so much fucking quests that I cant stand.

Just buy it trust me