Warhammer Online

Woot Finally got a release date Sept 18 But open beta starts the 7 anyone thinkin about scoopin this up? Looks sick ive known about this game for over a year now anticipating the release!

hardware requirements? I used to play Warhammer 40k with the miniatures when I was like 13 or 14. Pretty interested in at least being able to see what it’s about :slight_smile:

Meh

I was excited to try then I saw more beta videos and it looks like it just wont compare to WoW.

http://www.warhammeronline.com/

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Download Minimum System Requirements

* For Windows XP
      o 2.5 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
      o 1.0 Gigabyte RAM
      o A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0*
      o At least 15 GB of hard drive space
* For Windows Vista**
      o 2.5 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
      o 2.0 Gigabyte RAM
      o A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0*
      o At least 15 GB of hard drive space

undecided as of now…not really looking to get into another MMORPG …but…i’ve played mythic’s last mmo for the past 4 years or so

ugh

I dont get why Vista needs twice as much ram to run the same programs.

Kinda been noticing that when my new laptop. Its got a Core 2 Duo processor and 4GB of DDR3 RAM but things require twice as much to run on it versus xp. Its all a scam.

because vista is a resource hog and requires that much ram just to simply “run”? I don’t use vista, but that’s my guess

Ya seems like it. Its a faster computer, more memory but the baseline of the OS is higher so its kinda pointless. LOL

i think i’m gonna get in on the beta just to try it out, maybe play it for a few months…ugh i dunno

fuck mythic…i cant figure out the dam website to sign up for beta, should i just make a new acct? my daoc acct comes up but it wants me to activate before I can enter beta

I did the beta testing for ever now as I got the hook up from a friend in wow who works for EA. This game is gonna blow WoW out of the water because it will actually lean to the PVP side of the game but still include major raiding. WoW was geared to the 10 year old kid or lazy fat ass that did not actually wanna try to compete and form groups that would rival each other and create competition.

I am all pre ordered up and got my key for beta , PM me if u want to get on the same server and what not

sign up for beta on warhammeronline.com (there might be a - in between hammer and online but I cant try it at work)

lol chris, weren’t you talking about this game last year?

yep, its been in the works for a long time…

the same company did daoc(the one i tried to get you to play)

how is it? DAOC was pretty cool, but too complex. You play Oblivion yet? :smiley:

Considering. I haven’t played a decent MMO in a while… really, since college. No interest in PvP, so I’ll probably do some sort of crafter or healer. Would be nice to hook up with some other players.

Boo! IMO thats what MMO’s are designed around!

I’ll still give this a shot, hopefully it’s good and keeps me hooked till D3

I agree, Im downloading beta right now cause I got my key today 9.3G sigh still got 10 hours left

I’m jealous, I’d like to try it. :mad:

I just get too jittery when I’m doing PvP, and too stressed out :confused: I take my gaming vry srsly.

But I like being a support system type player… healing, crafting armor/weapons, alchemy, etc. Then I get to sit back and watch other people kill each other, while I’m safe and sound.

well, this whole game is basically about pvp. you might have a hard time avoiding it :stuck_out_tongue: