WarrenMiller Ski Movie + free ski passes

http://www.palacealbany.com/pages/eventstickets/resize.asp?path=/uploads/show_1176der.jpg

Warren Miller’s PLAYGROUND, the largest action sports film on the planet, is coming to Albany to kickoff the winter sports season. Presented in stunning high defi nition, this year’s installment, from the originators of the industry, chronicles extraordinary action and cinematography from around the globe. Highlighted footage from Warren Miller’s PLAYGROUND includes:

• X-Games Gold Medalists Zach & Reggie Crist discover the steepest and deepest terrain Alaska has to offer.

• Sampling delicious champagne powder and sushi in Tomamu & Niseko, Japan.

• Skiing in 120 degree heat inside the world’s largest indoor ski resort in Dubai.

• Instant evolution of the Freeskiing movement at the exclusive Jon Olsson Invitational in Sweden.

And that’s just the beginning. Warren Miller film premiers are an experience, a party and a phenomenon not to be missed!

All Tickets are $22.00 for A, B and C seating.
Show Time’s:
12/8/2007 (6pm and 9pm show) Saturday
12/9/2007 (7pm show) Sunday
Click here for a link to Show schedule at The Palace Theater (Albany, NY)

I went to WarrenMillers for last two years, and its definitely worth the $22. You watch a nice 2 hour movie :), you proably will get about 5 ski passes (one thing that sux is that passes are for pre/after season and are for week days, but hey I don’t have any classes on Friday’s and a pretty big winter break) to random mountains in Upstate NY, subscription to Ski magazine and might win some nice prizes if you are lucky.

Ill try to make it, if not ill send somebody else to go for me again lol

im gonna say im going to go but if there is snow on the ground there are a few urban rails ive been looking at all summer long so…

i saw it last year. it was pretty cool

just a reminder, because WarrenMiller is coming this weekend!

Alex, remember to bring enough money this year… Im not paying for you to get in again!!!

Ill go sunday probably.

CustoLowz:
Oh, common I was just about to ask you for some money :slight_smile: Lol
Nevermind I have a job now so thats not a problem, are u going to WarrenMiller this year?
Vovchandr:
I guess I’ll c u there! Are u going to, maybe use the free passes this year?