Watch a smug prius lady go off on a truck owner

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVdMySWfAIQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

If it was me, I would have drowned her voice by bouncing the truck off the rev limiter yelling “I CAN’T HEAR YOU OVER MY POLLUTION!?”

I guess she doesn’t realize that the pollution caused in the manufacturing of her Prius will negate any kind of reduced emissions bullshit that she and her hippie friends have been brainwashed into believing.

i hate people

EXACTLY. People think they’re saving the world with buying these damn cars. fuckin idiots, lol

Fuck your Prius.

What I would have payed for that lady to be talking to Wayne and to see the outcome of that reaction. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

ahahah in his truck with trailer and viper on trailer, for no reason

I would totally do that to any prius owner when I am on my bicycle, because I know I am better than them…:rofl

My reaction:

“Bitch! My ethanol powered V8 produces less harmful emissions and burns less gasoline per mile than your prius!” Then rip some donuts around her car.

Her shirt buttons are screaming! Not concerned about how many cows are killed a year to feed her face with big macs

I can’t believe nothing awesome happened.

X2.

X3

Fat slob should walk instead of driving if the environment means so much to her.

White trash

L O L omg that would be epic

this guy was too nice, i woulda revved the shit out of truck too

Wahhh I don’t wanna breathe in your exhaust smoke but I’m still gonna smoke this cigarette wahhhhh!

haahah didnt even notice that

that fat bitch woulda been brushing coal out of her teeth for the next month courtesy of ol stroke.

people like that are the reason i’m not stacking my truck.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I have thought alot about this video the last couple days. I have been in the same situation a couple times…some resulted in big clouds of black smoke.

As much as i would love to yell back, fuck you and fuck your prius, anything i could think up to say would not have set in for her. The best thing i have thought of that would have made her completley melt down would have been not saying a dam thing, pack up family, shake head at her while still video taping and drove slowly away.

I’d start singing “Hungry Hungry Hippo”