Watch out for this guy on the street........

We tuned this car last month and just got around to posting up the video. He only wanted to make 17psi. We have tuned this combo to over 25psi in the past with no issues. If anybody is considering a “blow through” carb the CSU unit on this car was beautifully built. We had it apart to make some jetting changes and it is a piece of artwork! Kevin at CSU also provides fantastic support even after hours.

Enjoy

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoJ9EZ2I96E”]YouTube - Eagle Talon on the OST Dyno[/ame]

thats just retarded… i want street shots. :slight_smile: or atleast soem track videos when its ready

yeah i am with Mac on this one. we need to see some running shots that is insane!

does this car run on street anywhere would like to check that thing out in person

nice, I’ll be contacting you soon for my tune. Car is almost ready.

He was at PRP a few weeks ago. He called me when he left the track. I don’t remember the details but I think he broke the trans…
The car is pretty wild. It should make close to 1300rwhp at higher boost.

nice!

Definitely don’t expect that type of sound coming from a DSM. Very cool Mike.

ehhhh needs just a little more… wink!

the best setup dsm i’ve ever seen :slight_smile:

Yeah… a 496ci DSM! And it wasn’t a broken trans at PRP, my bad. He called while we were tuning another car and I should have paid closer attention to what he said. Apparently they made a “shakedown” run, minimal traction and lifted early to test the brakes. The car had severe bump steer so they put it on trailer and headed home. I’m sure you will see the car back at the track and on the street.

x3

WOW!

PIG block

very impressive

what size borg warners?