Watching UFC in Buffalo

I tried to go to BW3 last time I was home and got there a half hour early and the wait was partically out the door.
In the Detroit area they have the fights on everywhere; BW3, Champps, Hooters, and a ton of sports bars. I know Buffalo has to have some more places.

I go to Electric Ave.

We gonna rock down to Electric Avenue
And then we’ll take it higher
Oh we gonna rock down to Electric Avenue
And then we’ll take it higher

Anyone know where to find it streaming live? I can never find a site that works/has it for real.

We always went to the WW on Transit. Now they’re closing, along with the one on Elmwood.

My brother is having it. Throw in a couple bucks for pizza/wings or just bring a bunch of beer. Let me know if you’re interested.

Buffalo Wild Wings is closing?

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Jack where is your bros place? I would consider it but I might have a couple friends tag along.[COLOR=“Silver”]

Yeah we’re having the fight on as usual but at the rate the bar is filling up for fights we’re going to start charging at the door. To many people showing up buying one beer and leaving when the fights are done. Tomorrow night will tell us weather we start charging or not.

West Seneca… dunno if we’re going to have room for too many. Would calling you Saturday night be too late? PM me a number, or txt me. My num is in my location.

Yeap. They’re done as of June 1st.

Doesn’t shock me. Anytime I have been in there, there is so many open tables.