Watkins Glen June 11 & 12th, Calabogie July 20-22nd, 2012

Join Patroon and NY Chapter BMWCCA for our annual trek to Watkins Glen for 2 days of HPDE ( BMWCCA Driving school) along with our Open track/ Advanced Solo group for very experienced advanced / instructor candidate drivers running with instructors for maximum track time.
In Car and Classroom instruction provided. NON BMW’s welcome. 2 day rate $395, open track/Advanced Solo $450.
Register at www.patroon.motorsportreg.com or for more information contact DJ d510@nycap.rr.com

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Calabogie Motorsports Park. 3 Days of HPDE / Open Track/ BMWCCA Club racing with the Patroon and Ottawa BMW Clubs. If you have made the trip North of the Border to Calabogie you know how great this track is ( and how friendly the folks from Ottawa BMW club are) –But for those who have not gone—DO IT! –BMW Club racing, Drivers school with the open track format, and 3 days on the challenging 3.05 mile course with 20 turns. July 20-22nd.
Register online here http://www.karelo.com/enter_res.php?&BID=58#Ev11808
Questions –Dieter Kostron – Dkostron@rogers.net
For Club racers… Non BMW Race Cars can take part in BMW club racing at this event, as long as they meet BMWCCA safety rules. No open wheel cars.

Openings still available for solo driver’s at Watkins Glen?

EDIT Looks like yes, I’m in!

Yup–lot’s of room left at Watkins Glen ( space is selling out for Calabogie though)

Peter Argetsinger ( sp?) is also coming to the WGI event for some private coaching ( at additional cost) --available to Advanced, Advanced solo and instructors ( I plan to have him coach me)

Was here there this past weekend? I think my Dad got some instruction from him Sunday…

I am not sure if he was or not. I am looking forward to it though.

Yes, he was.