wayne64ss this is really for u man

As I was looking at the pics, blue with white stripes, the first thing to pop in my head was “He wishes he had a Viper GTS” and sure enough what is sitting next to it in the garage, lol.

lol’d at:

-Cooper Cobra front tires
-Sumitomo rear tires
-“inner cooler”
-Hideous painted-on stripes

Dyno numbers are one thing, street/track is a whole other story. This shit’s a tick-tick-ticking on the street. Auction should include a large broom and dust pan to pick up the parts this thing will leave on the highway after a long pull.

Stock everything save for the turbo kit and fuel. It made 1020rwhp, and 1018rwtrq

Its a big no no to take these cars past 4th gear on the highway anyways, thats a pretty known fact. The amount of heat that is generated is insane, and cyl#7(iirc) goes wayy lean in those conditions.

True. LDC cooling mod helps.

LOL can’t run in high gears in a 950whp car?? So you can’t play in low gears due to traction, and can’t play in high gears without worrying about it leaning out and scattering its shit all over the highway?

v8 ftwwwwwww brahhhhh

Ewwww needs less stripes and less blower

Still a cool car regardless, how does this pass inspection?

Easily. Gm and Ford have obd2 ecu’s that are easily programmable and the fact this is a forced induction car from the factory makes it that much easier

Bla. Damn you Ford.

ok TRD boi

this car, will never see that 9XXwhp on the street and live. will last a week or two and poop out parts. especially with 36 psi. and on that whole 4th gear thing, yeah, the piston to wall clearance is very tight cold, so when it gets HOTT the forged pistons expand and score the cylinder walls. just get new pistons and bore a bit over and ur good.

Stock/ish without cooling mods its not a good idea to. Im sure you could bring that car past 200 with little to no issues.

well I’d hope that if he had all of this money he loves talking about to build the car he’d have money to add a nice radiator, lower temp tstat, and some fans or something.

Theres more cooling mods to do to those cars than that, but yeah lol.

the cooling problem on them is internal…nothing a radiator/t-stat/fans can fix. LSx’s have the same issue with the two rear cylinders

LDC cooling mod fixes the problem (lets water pass from the back of one head to the back of the other)

yes, but this involves internal drilling, doesnt it?

No, just popping one freeze plug. I’ve done it, it’s easy.