wayne64ss this is really for u man

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-TERMINATOR-Compound-Turbo-Boost-Cobra-948rwhp-turbo-supercharged-/160464953885?pt=US_Cars_Trucks

thank me later yo

ZOMG thats so sick!

OH GOD. But for $35 grand you think he’d post more than 4 pictures?!?!?!?

There’s a TON more down in the ad.

Wow that doesnt look like a nightmare to work on :rolleyes

yea and they are HUGE pics haha

but this car looks so nice. this dude must be loaded:eek2

lol, this guy…he has been trying to unload that thing for a while. yeah dez tuned that one wayne. thats the same kit i have lol. guy bought it like that, it used to not have those ugly stripes b4 tho HA.

he is, has a tt viper, and used to have a black tt cobra.

Thing made 948rwhp. Aaaaand the guy appears to have a white Evo X and a white new style Viper. Damn.

lol.

I want…minus gay stripes

that vid didn’t look or sound like 950whp, or even 750whp. obviously the car’s that powerful, im just saying the video sucked ass.

and good lord those interiors are just horrid.

Hello 1995

he wasnt on it??? are you talking about the drive by video? that was him just cruising…

Ticking time bomb (stock bottom end)

It’s funny that you ALWAYS hear about the Vette interior, but rarely the Mustang or Vipers

yeah i figured that, but the dude on the camera was all ‘wow’ like he’d done a monster rolling burnout at 70mph like the car “should be” capable of :rofl

1994, if ya gon’ hate, hate correct! :lol

Dez made over 1100rwhp on a stock block car! There are numerous stock block cars holding up very well.

look at it this way…

when Jeff’s was compound boosted on 670rwhp or whatever it was, it would blow the tires off on a 305 drag radial at 70mph…

stock block or stock bottom end??