Waz up New Member here

i might take you up on that offer:cool:

Remember when people say " there is always someone faster than you" We’ll Im that guy-- who’s faster:angel:

:jerkit: old guys :rolleyes:

Hey we used to talk shit in person. I might be a newbie to this computer thing. But not to racing. And I am going to give you a tip, when you see my license plate play my number on the big four so you can get more money so we can almost make it a race.:rolleyes:

what ya run old timer? :slight_smile:

dont have a stroke, im just fucking with ya

Originally posted by oneslowbowtie
Hey we used to talk shit in person. I might be a newbie to this computer thing. But not to racing. And I am going to give you a tip, when you see my license plate play my number on the big four so you can get more money so we can almost make it a race.:rolleyes:
handy cap head start at the track i’ll see it!!!:smiley: so what do u have!!!

67 b.b. nova minitub, a gay 70’s paint job and velour seats. it has run consistant 10’s with shitty tires and no nitrous or anything like that. it should be a lot faster with todays technology.

67 b.b. nova minitub, a gay 70’s paint job and velour seats. it has run consistant 10’s with shitty tires and no nitrous or anything like that. it should be a lot faster with todays technology.
so were u from!!!
i got tires 4 ya if u need them!:smiley:

Munhall pa, What would be comparitive to a M-50 these days, I know they have drag radials and e,t streets. Oh It doesnt matter I’ll kick ass on snow tires if I have too.:smiley:

like a 26/10.50/15

and don’t sing it bring it !!!

NEW SCHOOL >old school:D

you know this is a real race car not a hopped up street car with nitrous. well DING DING school is in session.

so we racing on the street or track???
it don’t matter i aint scared!!:tounge:

did the car have a name when u raced it at the track??

you know this is a real race car not a hopped up street car with nitrous. well DING DING school is in session.
well ding ding take it to the street section or e-fighting section:cool: