Waz up New Member here

Waz up all. I’m CO-President of 4L Customs. A new car club on the seen of Pittsburgh. I drive a 91 s10 Blazer. 3" Drop, in the process in putting another engine in the winter. Thinking of converting it to a v8 with a turbo (Give you guys some comp. on the track or street). But our site is up 4L Customs Online. We also just put a message board up. In the process of upgrading to the newer version. So if its not up it will be up soon. Hope to see some of you on our board too, and looking for some good conversation. Peace

HI…

oh yeah those are some sweet ass huge wings on some of the club cars…

are they light weight? cuase i figured that my mx6 is getting pretty fast and it would requirer something like those to make keep my rear wheels to have traction

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
HI…

are they light weight? cuase i figured that my mx6 is getting pretty fast and it would requirer something like those to make keep my rear wheels to have traction

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Welcome

welcome:beer:

need a v8 drop out LT1 or LS1 i got’em:D

Checked out your ride. You should dyno test after putting the TORNADO air insert in, then sue the company for false advertising (I believe the legal term is “selling crapus”). But seriously, I really would like to see dyno numbers on that product. Welcome.

Wow this is a tough Crowd…lol

wings are ok as long as you don;t calim its for something its not.

Me I have a wing thats lower than the norm but I use mine to make people piss themselves (either from fear of not knowing anything about cars or from laughter :smiley: )

HI…

BAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH :puke:wings

Hey though, I’m new here as well!

i heart pittsburgh car clubs :ugh2:

Originally posted by Shaggy
i heart pittsburgh car clubs :ugh2:

hi

i give ya credit for working w/ ur blazer, looked aty teh rust pics etc.

however, wtf is up w/ the majority of the guys in the club? They all seem to have monster tachs and gauges out the ass w/o even having shit done to the motor…

anyone can tell u–spend the money on the motor THEN go back and fuck w/ making shit look good. hell, 9 times out of 10-- once the car is fast u say fuck looking good and drive it around all pos looking.

there is 2-ways to do it and that is the right way or the ricer way:D

Originally posted by OrangeSS
there is 2-ways to do it and that is the right way or the ricer way:D

yeah sam went the ricer way

Originally posted by BlkP42E
yeah sam went the ricer way

at least he doesnt blame his car being slow because it needs tuned :slight_smile:
i cant wait till spring when we go at it :slight_smile: ws6>5.slow :slight_smile:

hi

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
ws6>5.slow :slight_smile:

:u wish:

sweet cars!!! :jerkit:

to each their own… welcome aboard!!

hey, I been out of the street racing thing for about 25 years, I am just seeing if it still happens. Might have to pull car out of moth balls and be king once again. ha ha just kidding;)

Originally posted by oneslowbowtie
hey, I been out of the street racing thing for about 25 years, I am just seeing if it still happens. Might have to pull car out of moth balls and be king once again. ha ha just kidding;)
bring it!!!:smiley: