We are hiring! 2-3 people right away

Hi all,

We are in dire need of customer service people. We are an independent franchise of Verizon Wireless, and our 3 stores make up 30% of the region’s numbers. We hold ourselves to a very high level of customer service and support and it shows with our growth each year.

I am looking for 2 maybe 3 people for a customer service level position. Our locations are in Lockport, East Aurora, and Springville. There is potential to move to a sales job which can be discussed at a later time. Starting pay is advertised at $9-$11/ hr, but like most things in life, it’s not set in stone. We are looking for full time employees, but might consider part time.

Benefits include health/dental, with a health option for $5/week I believe, 401k matching, PTO, deeply discounted VZW plan and cell phone reimbursement. Potential for monthly bonuses and spiffs as well. We are a very tightly knit small business with a very involved owner.

This is a retail business, so there are nights and weekends. If that’s something you can’t deal with, this isn’t the business for you. We can be fairly flexible with school schedules as well.

Anyone that’s dealt with me for cell phones can vouch for how well we take care of people here, it’s a totally different experience from a company owned VZW store.

Anyone interested, please send my your resume at jeff dot gearhart at wireless dash zone dot com (don’t PM me).

Thanks!

Jeff

Bump, 70 views, no interest?

I’m glad everyone is gainfully employed!

i might just shoot you a email in the near future…

if I lived or went to school near you I would be there asap

Where abouts in Lockport? Good luck, I’ll mention it to a few people I know.

i emailed jeffdotgearhart@wirelessdashzone.com and it came back to me… Mailer Daemon, unsendable… wanna update your email, no wonder you havent been getting responses.

not serious

ROFL ^

sir, you have an email!

on transit, next to kitchen world plaza.

just sent you an email.

All resumes have been sent up the ladder :tup: