Entry level customer service reps

Hi all, my company is hiring again, for my Springville location.

We are looking for entry level customer service reps. Yes, that means you wont make a fortune right away. It’s entry level…

Starting pay is advertised at $11, but can vary with your personal background.

Springville is one of the top 5 stores in the region, it is fast paced and I have a great team down there. We will give you all the training you need if you are willing to learn. The option to move to sales is there as well.

After a probationary period you would qualify for full benefits, including a health insurance option for $5/week, 401k matching, PTO, monthly bonuses, etc, etc…

Anyone interested please EMAIL ME[SIZE=2] your resume. My email address is in my forum signature.

Thanks

Jeff

[/SIZE]

What’s the company?!?!!

Sorry, guess I thought it was common knowledge. I run a Verizon Wireless store, one of the wireless zone franchises.

good opportunity for a lot of unemployed nyspeeders… can’t argue with anything entry level with no real requirements that is above 10/hr

thought I should add, this is FT. We are open to PT applicants, but the training schedule is really hard to pull off with just PT.

hm interesting what would the hours be like? do you get a discount on your bill? Ive been at wegmans for 7 years now and looking for something a little bit better

I emailed my resume awhile back, I will send another copy if needed.

What are your full time hours?

FT is 40, although I am paying out plenty of OT right now. This is a retail business, we work evenings, weekends and holidays.

There are discounted plans available, hours would be a mix of days, evenings, and weekends.

Also, as acceptable as text speak is nowadays, please make sure if you send me your resume that your email is professional.

I was going to send you my resume from my email “babygotbackdamnnnn” but i guess ill use my formal one.
I work 8-3pm now, but i could work 5pm-Cl m-f , 16hour shifts S&S lol

Can I apply?

i fear for our livers if we worked together.

sent ya a email