WTH:Immediate Openings Customer Service Reps

We are currently looking to hire Customer Service Representatives. We are looking for full time positions. Pay starts at $8-10 an hour to start with an evaluation every 6 months. After one year of employment you receive 1 wks vacation and health benefits are paid on a sliding scale. Our hours of operation are Mon-Fri 9-6pm and Sat 10-2pm. We are a growing company with low employee turn over. The position requires strong customer service skills, phone skills, computer knowledge and lifting of product. The positions we are hiring for will be a cross trained position. The position will include phone customer service and data entry along with helping out our walk in customers at the front desk. Anyone interested can stop by our location at 1955 Wehrle Dr. or send a copy of their resume to HRApply@LifetimeService.com. If anyone has any questions about the position please PM me.

People looking for jobs rejoice.

So, uhh, what would you say Lifetime Service Center “does” exactly?

[quote=“BikerFry,post:3,topic:29259"”]

So, uhh, what would you say Lifetime Service Center “does” exactly?

[/quote]

thats what i was thinking…what exactly would i be selling an who is the target demographic

[quote=“Afrank45,post:4,topic:29259"”]

thats what i was thinking…what exactly would i be selling an who is the target demographic

[/quote]

You can check out this thread this pretty much sums it up…
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29472

[quote=“LifetimeService,post:5,topic:29259"”]

You can check out this thread this pretty much sums it up…
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29472

[/quote]

can i be hired just to do deliveries?

Edit: i am skilled in microsoft but id much rather be doing manual labor

We are currently only looking for the customer service position.

I sent you my girls resume. Please hire her before I kill her.

bumpWe are still looking for at least one full time employee

my resume will be sent tonight. Thanks

:bump: We are still hiring

What kind of lifting is involved? My wife is great on the phone and has a lot of customer service experience.

being that it is a electronics place i can only assume that they move anvils around by hand all day

http://www.cottamhorseshoes.com/workshop-anvil-web.gif

sent wifes resume

if you guys are looking for any part time I would be interested, i have tuesdays and thursdays free during your hours of operations.

otherwise, I graduate from UB in 2 months and would be interested in a full time position if they are still available. I have 7 years in customer service and sales, and 2.5 years management experience

[quote=“somedude,post:13,topic:29259"”]

being that it is a electronics place i can only assume that they move anvils around by hand all day

[/quote]

Thanks Do you work there???

The lifting involved is when customers bring in items to the front counter. Anything from receivers to TVs.

lol @ anvils.

from my experience - most of the lifting is easy: smaller tv’s, receivers, car audio, etc. if larger tv’s come in, you could just ask a guy for help, or grab a dolly…

resume sent

:bump: Still trying to hire a few more employees.