WTHire: Customer Service Representative

Immediate positions open.

I have contacted those who e-mailed me in the last thread. Let me know if you or any friends would like to work M-F, 9-5 answering phones and e-mails regarding our items on eBay.

Responsibilities include responding to e-mails and phone calls. We are getting nearly 300-400 e-mails daily.

Will be holding interviews tomorrow and Friday (3/19 and 3/20) for employment on 3/23. Base pay will be $8/hr with performance review for a higher rate.

e-mail me and let me know if you have any experience and when you can make it to Orchard Park for the interview.

josh@markdown-madness.com

Emailed you back.

damn. i have 9 years in retail management/customer service. but I gotta get that college grad cheddar

5 years experience, emailed.

Josh, I will personally vouch for this guy. :tup:

:tup: interview scheduled.

i wish this was after i graduate gl

3 more NYSPeeders have been hired.

:clap:

i hope you hired suburban thrills, pat’s a really good kid

if you need anyone in a few months i’d be down y0

You are holding the lively hood of half this board in your hands.

BRAVE YOU ARE, lots of the people here scare me on an intelligence standpoint.

probably will be needing more once we move/expand into a new place

we just have 4 different shaped pegs that need to be placed through 4 differnent holes. If you pass, you’re hired.

http://attheridge.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/square-peg-round-hole.jpg

not to be gay but isn’t min. wage like 8 dollars now? lol

Do you need anyone that can cut serious overhead costs for you?

Hmm…

Buffalo, New York, one of the poorest cities in the entire Nation. That plus a deep recession. I bet he has zero problems getting people to work there for that kind of money, and they are glad to have a job like that.

I bet they are lining up now.

There is no overhead…Josh is like a viking and when he needed a warehouse he just conquered the land and sent the owner packing. As far as other overhead he just crushes it.

yeah its like that for about 2 weeks and then the flakers really start to shine. Kids these days don’t realize what it takes to make it in a job and that there is a certain respect factor that is earned when you do your job well.

They show up to make a paycheck and go home. I, however feel as if there is always room for improvement and that you can always move up.

I’m glad to see that I will be working with fellow NYSPEEDERS, theres lots to be done and sure could use the help. :tup:

July 09 I believe it raises to 8.25… Google will have that answer for you.

which is sad.

i feel bad