WTH: sales associate

We are in need of qualified full time sales associates at my current store in springville and the one opening up in East Aurora.

this is not me advertising anything for sale. this is me looking for help. we are a verizon wireless retailer.

looking for full time
sales experience not required, but def. a big plus.
vzw/eroes experience a huge plus

good pay+commission
benifits
discount vzw plan

IF INTERESTED, SEND A RESUME TO

[email=“wz299@wireless-zone.com”]wz299@wireless-zone.com

i am not in charge of hiring, and i will not reccommend you or put in a good word if i dont personally know you and think you will do good, im not about to look like an assclown cause you want to act like a moron.

background check a definate
referance check a definate
credit check a definate

kthx

bump for day crew

drug test?

i didnt have one, but i wouldnt rule it out

need a part time associate who knows eroes as well if not better than you?

whoops. that was me. forgot to log out of my buddy’s computer.

uh oh dex no 1 is better than jeff

damm, I can see reference check but WTF the rest is just over board.

also Google spell checker FTW

Credit checks are done by almost every employer out there…

Background checks are done also.

:gotme:

Every job I’ve ever had the only time my SS number got out was on W2’s after I got the job. Bullshit, no reason an employer needs to run a back ground or credit check unless your seeing TOP SECRET stuff for the government. I cant see working for verizon selling phones is worth that :tdown:

you deal with peoples ss#'s, drivers license id numbers, cc numbers all day long. there is definitely a credit check and background check required.

and dex we are looking for mainly full time but who knows, feel free.

my bad on the spelling

you find us a house closer to work and i’ll consider it

about time for a career change…lol…

How far is east aurora? From buffalo? I need a new job…I don’t have any verizon experiemce but I have department store sales experience heheh does that count. Thanks

whats the starting pay?? you said it was decent so im gunna assume 12-15$ hour plus commision???

starting pay depends on your experience. i couldnt say for sure what you would get.

east aurora is about 25-30 mins from buffalo.

feel free to put a resume in!

ask jeff to show you the numbers from the district rankings when i worked for the shack :wink: (i tease jeff)

jeff shoot me a PM with your cell phone number. i’d like to talk to you about it since i assume you are no longer at the EA shack, i can’t just call you there. this is dan from mckinley btw.

that’s cute.

what you want me to rub it in that i was able to go on vacation and still be beating everyone including greg hart? :lol: for like 16 weeks? :roooofle:

sending pm now…BTW if you call and ask for me there they will give u my cell/store number heh

Evolve is good at selling phones i can promise you that one.

I’d say I can do just as well as him but my days as a wireless sales guy are long over…

tempthing if i get the bug to work doing that i’ll give you a ring for more details Jeff

eas closer then my work. i dunno how i would od with phones though. i know tires but hey my as well apply