Whats her name? And we’d need a pic!

ASS drifting = ?

A long ASS fart?

or is it a

ASS float?

or

WHAT?

Drifting at A.S.S

Its a small parking lot but we’ll tear it a new ASS hole!

big car show, have seperate isles for trucks, muscle and honda vdub and so on, along with dyno day and big cruise into the evening/night with some roll on’s:thumbup the lastt weeknd of october or first weekend of november, one last big thing for all us carfags todo. have the show start like 1 oe 2 not 10 or 11

:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’( :lol

good thing you didnt go, they had a rather low bridge out of turn 3 and I dunno if you could have ducked enough. :rofl

eric(saaboost) still owes me an “ASS” beating in hotlaps around the backlot…im still waitin fuckerrr :slight_smile:

Bingo/

thank u! D.C. lets do this

let’s do it. i have alot of brooms to clean up and we can move those cars and have a crazy 6 car tandem sesh!

I’m liking the car show/ cruise idea

You have a great property with great opportunity… come on kids… be creative…
like… Lets get one day liquer license, add it as a rider to the building insurance for a day for like $65 and have ASS Drunken one arm boxing.

Or more serious, lets chain 'em up. Bumper to bumper… not just trucks, but shit…even the hated VW’s. Lets see a Jetta try to pull a grand-am… lets see Pauli chain up against 2 explorers at the same time… lets have an ASS “Chain 'em Up” Party. I have a PA system that will draw cops…from watervliet! Then we can have a “slide’n’park” where we set two junk cars up and try some sliding paralell parking …
then, some good ol midgit tossing and we can close with gang rapes.

Jammer for PREZ!!!

Chain’em up sounds like fun!!! sounds like broken axles but fun to watch!!! Someone get a hold of the slide NY kid with the 1K+hp red dodge 2500 wicked truck asap.

IN!!! :thumbup

Jammer with the awesome ideas

Actually, make it 3 Exploders!

You need to find a turbo FWD something!

Nov. 26th & Jan. 1st - CVRA - Turbos - Lots of laps - DC & I would love to see how many laps we could put you down. If not, there is always room in the pit crew.

Edit - Oh yeah the $1500 cash prize is nice too

+111111111111111111111111111111!!!1one