Weather 518

Parts of VT got snow today. If it keeps up I’m gonna try and earn more turns Sat.

After mowing the lawn in the cold I don’t think I want to see snow again until October.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCZ0WJLHOhk&t=20s[/ame]

October? Fuck you.

January.

I’d be fine with Jan if the temps can stay up. And SHIT

Jay peak is suppose to have 3-6" of new snow by the weekend and is 25 bucks for a lift…BUT WHY U SO FAR AWAY!? I really would love to get another day in.

I’m gonna hike mad river and ruin some skis if they get the snow tomorrow I’m heading up sat to hike with the dog.

I’m ready for mountain biking, skis are out of sight right now haha. SHIT!

it’s too bad i don’t have the right equipment to hike a mountain or id go with you.

You don’t need much. Basically a good set of boots. Possibly snowshoes (which I have an extra set of) and a backpack to hold water. Strap your boots into the board and macguyver a way to strap them to the pack haha. Ps as of 9am it looks like a blizzard up there haha hopefully it keeps up.

Fuck this shit. Bring on spring.

I have no boots except my snowboard boots.

Niskayuna just got battered by hail.

I live in a shack in Colonie and we saw quarter sized hail for about 30 seconds before it went away. I then got in my Civic and burned out in the rain. It was so sick, my neighbors were cheering us on and everything.

Im hopin for some storms later.

:number1

Tornado watch ftw. Hopefully it turns into a warning.

Just started storming in DT Albany. Thunder lightning and downpouring

some fucking tweaker stole all the copper out of our AC unit here at work. currently 87* at my desk.

im hoping a tornado levels this dump

That blows. It’s 78 in here and I thought that was on the brink of too warm lol.

so about these skies being blacker than wesley snipes… at least at my work they are