Weather Outside

Damn it’s nice out. Just walked around the Falls. From the American side all the way though Goat Island and back and a bit more. Sweated my ass off.

Beautiful weather out there.

I agree… just a little hot out and we dont have the AC set up in my house yet. In the computer room it’s almost 80 degrees right now… sweating my ass off just sitting here :o

word… went blading at delaware park…it was hotTter than balls out there

Its warm here too. Im going to go ride my bike now. I dont know why Im on the computer now.

Later I might go to the street races (not racing my car though).

According to my Yahoo Widget that gives me a constantly updated 5 day forcast on my my desktop… it will be 85 here in NT tomorrow. I may have to jump in the pool tomorrow.

it’s awesome outside even now. i think im going to go sit outside. i love this.

^^ haha. im actually going outside pretty soon to start a bon fire, just so i can be out derr

i might just sit out on the porch and light a cigar

Here’s some pics of my trip to Niagara Falls that I took. Didn’t have the Camera turned up all the way. It was only set at 3mp… instead of the full 5 it’s able to do. Feel free to use any of these as a background or whatever.

http://www.betterwithfetter.com/niagarafalls

This is what i did yesturday! :smiley: was almost 90 degrees and barely a cloud in the sky!

another awesome day today…and i am stuck at work. I AM SOOOOOOOOO LUCKY!!! :frowning:

it’s only 8:30 on monday morning and weatherbug says its already 73 :tup:

9:30 and my Yahoo Widget says it is 73.

I’m so happy that I’m paid to be off today. :tup:

It rained here sometime after 2:30 am (when I got home) and it looks kinda shitty out now.

I’m heading to the beach in a little while…it is going to be super hot today :slight_smile:

Ya… around 86 degrees here.

It was over 90 here and Ive got a sunburn

When you think about it, the term “weather outside” is kind of stupid. Like where else is the weather gonna be?

WTF… 90 today. It’s already 70 out there and I have to wear pants and a dress shirt for work. I think my work needs a dress code where once it hits 85 and above it’s an automatic dress down day and we are aloud to wear shorts. We can’t even wear shorts on normal dress down Fridays. :frowning: I’m gunna sweat so much today. :tdown:

yea…hotTt as hell out. I am just happy that it’s cold as hell at work right now :slight_smile: