Web Designers

Ok, per my other post, I am going to be upgrading my Notary Commission to do DMV work in the next week. I am going to start a mobile notary service, so I can travel to do notary work. I will be doing DMV work, and continue to provide closing agent signings and all other notary work. I was wondering if there was anyone here that would be able to design me a website for my business.

I will pay you to do it and maybe we could meet up and I could give you all the business details and you could do whatever you wanted with it. I just need a website to advertise. Anyone that is interested, pm me.

Thanks

Ryan

starboy

starbizzzoy!

ill PM him and see if he is interested.

Thanks

starboy

What are you looking for, html, Flash or a hybrid?

I’m caught up in a few projects right now, but maybe soon I’ll be able to put something together.

extremly interested

Not to be offtopic, but will you be doing plate registrations, and if so, able to get speciality plates?

I will PM you later this evening Starboy, after I get home from work, and give you more details.

Yamaha, yes I will be doing plate registration, so I will be able to get you specialty plates.

I could do it for you as well. I’ve been a web developer for 8 years now. Currently doing a large project using Adobe Flex 2, J2SE and XML. One of my last projects was for the Pittsburgh Int’l Airport. I designed and developed everything. http://www.flypittsburgh.com

thats a nice page there!

Starboy FTW