WTB:Website Design

This is a very serious inquiry after searching the local Pittsburgh market for a website designer.

Background - I am the Marketing Coordinator for a firm located on South Side based upon Healthcare Consulting and Software. This is a family/privately owned company that in very antiquated in their Marketing/Advertising messages. At this point I have received 3 proposals for website design ranging between $5,000-$12,000. At this point, I am not looking for a website to be built, but for our website to be “brushed up”, specifically the master template. I think the companies that have submitted proposals are not willing to take on this small task.

So ~ I know there are a ton of IT people on here. Is there anyone that would like to make a few thousand on the side for the specific details I’m looking for? I have seen some great work over the past few years from various members.

This is not to specifically layout what is needed, but a feeler for a person who would like to do work on the side, or knows someone who will do this on the side. I think bang-for-the-buck, this may be the way to go. PM me or reply here for details. I need this rolled out no later than 60 days from now.

Examples of your professional work is required. We have a website in place that was professionally created about 7-8 years ago, so I am not looking to downgrade - but to clean it up.

starboy

I know someone who might fit the bill for you perfectly…PM me an e-mail address or some kind of contact info. and I’ll forward it on to him.

Same here.

there is a local Kittanning company that does pretty good work for much less than a large firm and they seem pretty flexible… they did our company website:

www.mdsenergy.net

their website is http://www.alleghenygraphics.com/

if you call tell him that Mike Knapp referred you and he will take good care of you… I went to HS with the kid that owns it. He is very professional.

starboy

^^Both of the above are at about the caliber our site is now.

I am looking for something more in the ballpark of:

craneware.com

medassets.com

both very sick (competitors)

Jack,

Talk to Starboy.

^^ We are meeting Tuesday ~ Thanks.