Website coders, need some help (removing/editing color of round corners)

So I’m in the process of designing a blog and found a template that I really liked as it was a 3 column design, but it’s pretty plain. I’ve been playing around with changing the colors of the template and finally found the string that changes the background color globally (wouldn’t let me do it through the editor).

I changed it from light gray to black, but now all of the corners of the page elements are light gray and look ugly. I’m looking to either change the color to black, or remove them completely but can’t seem to find the code to do so.

I found this site http://wigflip.com/cornershop/ which will generate code to give the page elements round corners, but I can’t seem to find the section of code that it’s looking to replace. If I just paste it in, it doesn’t generate any errors, but it doesn’t change anything.

can anyone give me a hand with this? This is for a blogger blog BTW which I hear is a little different from standard web design?

well you could use images… but why use images… search css round corners

The corners are probably images.

Edit: Beaten to the punch. Look for the image files and do some editing.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!N O! ON! using images is lame! you should be able to code the whole thing WITHOUT images. other than a logo or what not… WITH OUT images!

well, for anyone who wants to look it over

/snip

I may have some other questions too in the future, this whole thing is pretty new so go easy on me for not understanding technical terms and stuff

EDIT: Nevermind, you were 100% correct, it was an image, not the code

thanks for the heads up/tip

He’s editing a TEMPLATE. In order for him to CHANGE IT (with his obviously limited knowledge of websites), he has to change the images.

I’m not TELLING HIM to use images.

So I’m in the process of designing a blog and found a template that I really liked as it was a 3 column design, but it’s pretty plain.

The curved corners are his being made by him. I suggested using CSS as his template is probably CSS

He said he found a template and started making changes to it. I assumed that meant he was using the template and making changes to it. That would mean he just wants to change the current rounded corners, not code his own.