Website Theft!

hahahhaha

lol

i totally came in here expecting to see a jnj thread…

sux about that site, considering im a VOIP rep for 3com, i wish you guys did installation so i could sign you up for 3com NBX cert

Is that your Vietnamese franchise?

Wow, that’s shitty of them.

thats a awesome idea. Find someone to attack the shit out of their servers and bring it down.

we already do a ton of business with you guys.

real funny asshole.

Explain to me how renewing an expired domain name is ‘‘stealing’’

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/NjccBflo/Pics%20OT/images.jpg

:smiley:

lots of ingram business yes, no 3com NBX though

ok im a little confused…I am looking at both pages and I don’t see how they are stealing or copying anything?!?

the only thing I see is sort of the same set up, similar producs, and an orange color scheme.

So if hybrid connection and innovative tuning used the same color scheme there would be a problem?

maybe it was the deleting of everyone’s admin powers except for yourself and patrick? not giving it back to the rightful owners jim/jeremy?

quote of the year.

http://crystal.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/crybaby.jpg

never said you stole any site… just figured you knew the copyright laws in vietnam. That’s the original question here.

I am one of VFONEX.COM owner. I agree that we get some idea from voipsupply.com during development but we do not steal.

Technically, voipsupply.com is developed on OSCommerce framework. We do on the same framework, plus Creloaded optimization.

I welcome any advice from you to address voipsupply concern

hahahha

if you actually are the owner, which I highly doubt, you eat balls. And that statment is not a result of the apparant theft, I just think you eat balls…

LMAO.

You are a moron.

lol

Its probably whats his face, super man boi, trying to be someone he isnt again…

Should be easy enough. Mods can view the IP the post came from. If a tracert puts the owner in Vietnam chances are it’s legit.