wednesday?

is anyone going to be out wednesday night? and where?

I think I might be headed to eatnpark in robinson later tonight.

[QUOTE=bgblockelcamino;675035][/QUOTE]

lawlssss, they have one mean salad bar !!!

I wanna go fishing! :frowning: bass are starting to spawn…

but my flex pipe is almost gone… Im not risking it completely snapping in half

that just might be the gayest this i ever heard coming from a guy.

Working on a project.

playing hockey.

:bowrofl:

im sure there be ppl down the stadiums always is

x2

However I really wish I could be at Eat n’ Park tossing man salads with burnyD :blah: :kekegay:

oddly enough…i am a manager at eat n park in monroeville…SO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY!!! :slight_smile:

I stopped by the strip district last night with the Z. There were probably about 40 cars down there between 10-1130pm. There were a bunch of guys running them right down the main drag too.

I raced squirrel nutz’s S2000(can’t remember his name, red all motor integra from Jeff’s 1st try) with the Z. First win for me - still no bottle. This was done in a remote location of pgh, not the strip. I think both of our new cars are slower than our previous lol

:rofl:

I like eatn park!

I got your im this morning… when did that kid get a s2k?

i heard squirrel nutzs say you got the jump and he was passing you before you guys hit traffic, and would race you from a dig or roll your choice for however much you wanted

Ha! Sounds like when his 200whp integra “beat” my 325whp accord. Believe what you want. I was actually surprised I beat him to be honest with you - and I did beat him.

Tom is a cool dude sometimes. I hated him for the first year or so I knew him. I would be more than happy to rerun him in the next few weeks. Is he on this site?

edit: it was a poorly setup race. I got a horrible launch and feel confident I could deliver a much better ass wooping next time around. As for “jumping” IDK what the heck he’s talking about. There was no “beeps” to begin the race. I WAITED till I heard him throttle up THEN I went, so if anything he had the advantage.

no not anymore he said he will race you tonite for money if you wanted but not with spray of course his aim is pbt52