PAINTING INTERIOR TRIM!!!

[quote=“Motocrossx23,post:37,topic:35593"”]

last time i checked, i was 18, a freshman in college, with no money (unlike everyone else apparently) to mod out a sweet ride, so guess what? I bought a convertible with my money that i worked for, and so everyone knows, its mine so dont choke on a fucking hairball that its not paid off, my fucking grandpa paid for the difference so last time i checked i wasnt bound to some retarded bank contract, and as for the paint, i took my time and it looks fine, yes, it was crack eventually and shit of that nature, but its not much to remove the pieces and refinish them, and as for reselling the car, last time i checked im not selling this car anytime soon, with 68k on the car and no rust? why would i? i bought it to drive it, and thats how its gonna be, and im not ricing it out, this is my daily driver, why would i waste my time/money on shit thats going to get ruined in the winter, i take care of my cars, but at the same time im not over obsessive with them. its not like all of you havent been 18 before and finally got something theyve always wanted, if i really wanted to i couldve saved my money, bought a shitty honda civic, put a body kit on it, a obnoxiously big wing and neons on it, oh wait, i didnt, so fuck off.

[/quote]

Great, you bought a car. And now want to ruin it. Go right ahead, it’s not my car.