Week End Meats

I went to the park n ride around 10 saw nobody and went to the lot saw a bunch of clownshoes. But a yapped with a couple old friends. I should of known you guys were still at the ice cream spot. Next time I will check there first. :ponder

I creepily strolled through the p&r tonight. I didnt really see anyone til i pulled away. Didnt feel like turning around, so i just went home lol. Whats goin on next friday?

NOONE KNEW WERE DA CHILLSPOT WAS AT

What

Adam, The 5.0 is sick. Nice meeting some of you guys.

Def a good turnout with alot of nice cars.

Thanks bro, was good to meet ya! Can’t wait to see your shit dine and out btw

All 3 chill-spots were hit last night as I understand… I was totally confused on what the plan was too so I sat @ McFaggle’s watching the retards with the hillbilly trucks strut around in their workboot/shorts/deer hunting sweatshirt combos. Eventually a turdpickle in a G35 came drifting through the parking lot (yes, the McDonalds parking lot) and did a few donuts in the Kohls lot. DeathbyRT arrived, then SSmokin and shortly after all the bro’z showed up… then ricers showed up and we all left in a hurry and went to the P&R.

I know what you’re thinking… Cool story, bro.

Very cool story, brah. Was good to see a fair portion of the Shift crew out last night.

I got to make it out next time. I wanna see the G35 Dorifto

dude in g35 was made more epic since his whole side of car was fawked up. :rofl

Oh WIN! Hardcore Stunter right there.

the park and ride seems like that is going to be the only other place, other then highbridge for us to peacefully hangout without any goons around this year.

What’s the plan tonight?

Apparently nothing

This ^

I actually talked to my friend who owns Tasty’s pizza in rotterdam, i guess tuesday nights they have old school muscle guys meet there, and he said he wouldnt care if we went there Friday/Saturday nights, big ass parking lot, and theres his pizza place and poppys ice cream right next to it.

theres a thread on here usually about the poppy’s show when it starts up, at least last year there was one

anyone meating up tonight at previously disclosed location?

I will be out tonight, someone txt me to let me know where you cholos will be at.

Don’t give me your lip.