Week End Meats

So I was talking with a buddy of mine that owns an ice cream shop over on Highbridge road and he told me so set up weekly meets at his place. They would be every Friday and Saturday starting at 9. He has all different types of ice cream, sandwiches, drinks, various fried foods, and they also have batting cages which could be interesting. He is typically open til 11 but that gives every one time to meet up and figure out plans for the night. He said we are more then welcome to come hang out as long as people act like normal human beings and dont trash the place. Updated with picture to show how much parking there is

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4730/parkingd.jpg

Sounds like a nice new place to hang out, esp with 890 down the road :ninja

I can walk there.

Not the end of 890 to ‘drive quickly’ on though, theres usually cops in the turn arounds and bushes and sometimes they sit at the abandoned deli on Highbridge.

i will NOT act NORMAL.

I will do burn outs.

I’d be down just as an excuse to eat highbridge every weekend.

Best food and ice cream in the area I know the cook

I’m down only if Richie whips out a mangina pose.

Highbridge rarely has slices though so youd be stuck ordering a whole pizza.
Nikki P’s across the street next to Cumberland Farms almost always has slices but they close at 9.

sounds like a good idea

get ur liquor licens and ill do work! ill make somthing happen on a picnic table

Looks like I’ll be ordering full pizzas and selling them out of the Cobalt for $3/slice

I was informed that you are not allowed unless you wear your gym shorts.

my short black nike onessssss

Those would be it

Wear a spandex wetsuit

What’s an accurate address that I can google map to see where this is? I could see myself and a few others from Ti being down a couple times a month!

if u buy 1 and put it on me, consider it done.

I can’t wait to megaphone/vuvuzela PJB on his entire walk home

1268 Highbridge Rd. Schenecady 12303