The Official Friday Night Highbridge Meet/Meat Thread

Figured it would be a good idea to make this, instead of everyone wondering if the 4/15 thread is dead, or if something is going on this week etc etc. Highbridge as of far has been working out very well! Much props to the owner for letting us hang there, and dealing with us :lol. With that said, we’ve had what I’d say is a very good turnout there for early April, and with the weather slowly getting better, I forsee good things happening here. There is more than enough room for parking, lowered cars havent seemed to have had any issues yet, and the scenery(aka CP that works there) is good. Last week we had RPD sitting at the gas station, and they didnt say boo to us as about 20+ cars rolled past him with loud exhaust etc, so you dont have to worry about getting your balls busted so-long as you arent ripping off donuts lol. I know there is Sean’s thread about this already, but I figured in this section we can post in a little more confidence, as we usually go out for a little fun later on in the night.

RULES OF MEET:

NO burnouts/excessive revving/speeding.
NO loud radio/subs blasting.
Be respectful during business hours as it is a family-type establishment.

i was telling some o/g,s about this place and there gonna start rolling in as well

Sweet.

Where is this place?

im gonna try to make it over this week

Had fun, had a big crew rollin’ out. Reminded me of the old days. Some OG’s were there too.

Was a little chilly though. :lmao

Its almost at the corner of Hybridge rd and Kings rd right in Rotterdam. Not sure if you are familiar with where Brooks old shop was or Hanks shop but its next door to that.

what time are you guys usually out until? are you still planning on going to the park and ride after hours?

reason Im asking is I work until 10-10:30 on fridays and saturdays

Very nice! I think they would enjoy it, some of the shenanigans and bullshitting they might not get, but its far better than the lot is currently!!

Nice :thumbup

Yeah, it was like it used to be years back, fun!

Honestly thats a good Q. I think it could, and will vary week to week. Im sure alot of times people will wanna go for a cruise, then maybe venture to the lot for a few, or pnr, or people might just chill there all night when the weather is a tad more tolerable. Id like to find a few good safe spots to play around there, and we’d be all set!

It makes sense to go to Hybridge CP ice cream place joint, then hit up PNR, makes a little cruise from spot to spot. The lot is fucked this year, not happening.

Hate to say it, but agree’d. Growing up with that spot being “the” place to be on weekends, its kind of hard to see it fall apart. But in the end, I suppose its just a parking lot. We should do the Rt9 lap here and there too, seems to be a nice cruise late at night!

Yea I wont even bother going through McDonald’s as its a huge waste of time

I wish i knew about this I threw the new drs on in anticipation but I didn’t know anybody was doing anything :frowning:

If I do go there, Im going to pull my junk out and fuck that pothole in front of everyone!

SRS. Check it. Daily.

:rofl

Oh this is right across the tracks from Hanks, isnt it.

Yes sir ^. Super easy spot to get to, people think Rotterdam and think its far away. Its less than 10 min from the lot, and like 2 mins off of Central ave.

Yep quite familiar with that place and the sharp turn

Looks like I may be there every other sat and maybe Sunday’s.

yeah. i work till 11 on friday. you guys def need to be out later lol. im sure you will be once it gets nicer out

This was my fault, sorry again buddy.