The Official Friday Night Highbridge Meet/Meat Thread

its a good spot. was nice to see a good number of cars rolling together this weekend.

It’s all good homie!! Hopefully I’ll be able to make it out friday if its nice… I fucking need to redo my gears FUCK!!!

Yeah im sure once its balls-outsidetheinnards weather, we’ll be there alot later. There is a close spot to do quick runs, but we’d have to send someone to scope it out quick beforehand. So staying there late would be a good idea!

Oh, and what do you guys think of spreading the word some about this spot, or do we want to keep it semi-low key?

Def want the owners say 100% before we do anything like that, but figured Id throw it out there.

Hows that Supra sound!!? :lol

Gettin all sooted up too!

Only issue I could see would be parking, the lot isn’t that big. That and you creeping out the girls that work there. :clap

herd Brett was pissin some doods off. :facepalm

Not a suprise.

Fu death. Couldn’t even come out friday :facepalm

I was working. Whats your excuse for the 200 times you havent shown up the past year? To ANYTHING.

Death has to pay for his next three vacation trips to CA, FL and TX somehow.

I had a great time, I need to get my other projects finished up so I can put time into the Camarobird (especially the paint… :rofl).

I am not going to lie, the po-9 rollin’ up across the street made me real nervous. Joe was behind me and we were rollin @ 29mph with the cop tailing us for a minute. I think they liked our mullets and didn’t care to bother us.

I hate CA. Going to FL in 3 weeks again. Fuck NY.

Why don’t you just move? :rofl

the reason I never came last week is I just got my drivers side window glass back from the glass shop, no drivers window+cold night= frozen big fred

Yeah the cops around made me a bit nervous too, but they didn’t say anything so I don’t see any reason they would in future as long as everyone can keep from doing anything fucktarded. Hopefully when I get back from nashville it’s a bit warmer out so we can hang out there a bit later. I want it to stay lighter out for a while too so I can get pictures of the cars. This is definitely a good spot though.

Almost got yanked by CPD upon leaving, pulled out and theres was a officer RIGHT next to me so I rolled the windows down and poker faced forward.

:ponder i will never come seeing as i am not freinds with owner or anyone on this poopie forum

Yea no one likes you either.

January.