weird runnning camaro?

ok so here the story i got a 86 camaro v6 it sat fer a year and a half , and it needed a tuneup so i changed pugs wires cap and rotor , and im gunna change the fuel filter tomorrow,bassically the car has no balls at all i gun it totally and i dont even get a cherp, i mean i gun it and i dont get up too 30 fer like a minute, is there any suggestions wat it could be ?

http://www.fbodyonline.com/Themes/Musiconica/images/icons/modify_inline.gif

The 2.8L will never feel fast. Aside from that, check the timing, change the fuel filter and air filter. Is it carbed or TBI?

http://www.newyorkfbody.com/

it s because its a v6 camaro

it v-6 camaro should at least spin the tires, its fuel injected, my buddy said change the fuel filter so ill see how it runs after that

my 3.1 wasnt spinning any tires. its a 17 second car. nevermind if its slow as balls or not, is it smooth? if not, keep going with the filter/fluid/plugs/wires change

if its the 60* engine … no … it will never spin the tires

i owned onr that was in great mechanical shape, it could hardly spin a minispare

this might sound dumb but what is a *60?, it shouldnt take a minute to get to 30 flooring it

does it cut out at all?..is it missing? i agree check timing/fuel filter.

it dosent vut out it idles fine it just has no balls at all nuthin man i’d think it should at least brake torque, im gunna change the fuel filter tomorrow then i’ll see how much balls it has

<---- Can’t wait for newman’s response to this

yep it runs pretty good tommorow we,ll check the fireing order mabe you mixed up the 2 wires that would make it slowwer

its the 60 degree v6 … worthless engines realy …

Check the cat it sounds plugged

definitely sounds like the converter i had that happen on my z28 and i could not go over like 35-40 and there wass no torque. good suggestion!

tommorow im gonna gut the cat and change the fuel filter for him so we,ll see if that helps

pop in a disturbed cd. instant fucking 10 second car.

ROFLSBERGER

i’ll make sure i pop a disturbed cd in lol GOOD workin music!! lol

the problem was solved wire 2 and 4 were mixed up on the plugs