Welcome to the new Dominatin Chassis

Just got the gas switched on today. The cable guy ran my high speed and we’ve been pullin wire all week. The floors are getting repoured with some neat self leveling fine agrigate polimer type cocrete that will fill all the cracks. We’re also framing and pouring a 20’x20’ absolute level pad for scaling and building chassis.

From outside. Can’t wait to get my sign up!

The front section

Downstairs office.

The back shop!

Some of our work this week

upstairs conference room

view from conference room

upstairs office/reception area

It also came with a back bed room, walk in closet, washer and dryer room, kicthen area, and a full bath. Hoping to have fresh paint and floors done and moved in before January 1st!

Looks beautiful, should be a great upgrade!

damn looks great man, good luck with it. still in the same area?

BADASS cant wait to see the tires fryin from the confrence room, and hey are you chargin hourly for the back bed room??? :boink:

3 doors down! Back room will be billed by the half hour. 10 bucks extra if fingerprints are left on the brass pole in the middle of the room though!

cool looking good.

sweet javelin I always liked those cars

Congrats! Let me know if you need a hand with anything.

And does that concrete go over the old stuff? I’d like to know how it works out, my garage floor is a big cracked mess and water runs away from one of the drains.

Congrats,very nice & it about time!!!:beer:

nice

nice, looks real good.

awesome jay

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Looks great

very :cool:

is there a group discount on the bedroom :x: :naughty:

Sweet man, that looks like a quality building!

That looks like the perfect house!

Looking good.:bigthumb:

That’s what I was thinking too.

Congrats on the new place and getting it together. Hopefully I can stop by when I come up in jan to check it out.

keg party at the new shop?