Welcome to WASHPAW

Do I?

Show me where this car is you fucking inbred piece of shit? You have no fucking clue what you are are talking about but like to talk shit. Then you get all fucking emotional and start “I’m sorry” posts. How about you take a flying fucking leap into a fire and stay there.

how about all the imports that just joined? :jerkit:

you started it. He finished it. :kekegay:

:rofl:

OBV your the one out for attention buy the look of your car…congrats on the “show” cavilier…wish I had one…maybe you got one of these :op: and thats why you think it looks good…maybe you should go to the optomitrist and get that shit checked out and then you will realize what a fucking rice bucket you have…

im pretty sure it would be wheat in this case

so any car that’s nicer than yours is a rice bucket?

Wow man, Im really going to take my hat off to that one. That was really Intimidating. The Fire discretion as just so vivid im really considering doing it now. And you call me Imbred? That was another affective remark. You really are a badass. But when you think about it? It doesn’t change the fact that you built a show caviler. So It doesn’t matter because you are nothing. Dont try to hid your past. We all saw the pics…

LOL wow are you two fucking stupid

Lets see in my posession I have a 05 Silverado Quad Cab, 01 ZX-12R, 05 Ninja 250 (wife’s) and a 98 Cavailer (wife’s) that due to get replaced.

The fucking car you TRY to speak of was sold 3 months prior to you stupid fucks joining the board. So its been gone since middle of June. :rolleyes:

Again by a fucking clue.

It doent matter you still had it. Did you think that was kool? your a fucking joke.

Damn strait I built one and won awards with it. That was the purpose of it. I never claimed it was fast, never claimed it was for street racing. You fucks on the other hand, throw a fucking exhuast or a ready made kit on a fucking DSM or CIvic then thing your king shit.

Yet again you are missing the Point, YOU FUCKING CLAIM I STILL HAVE THIS VEHICLE. That’s what make you a stupid fucking inbred. I think your mom is calling, she may need her tit sucked.

Are you going to come down to WashPAW and hang out? Bring your bike, a few guys here have bikes.

I’m the joke?

Ok you EMO Fag…

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21986

Waa I’m sorry I’m suck a dick WAAAA

yeah thats it you caught me you fucking faggot…you car is gay his car is fucking gay you guys sit here and talk about ricers but there is clearly already a plethera of you assholes out there that are complete rice. Honestly could you tell me the order :3some: you guys are just way to stuck up eachothers ass to realize how pathetic you are…you drive the same car as my grandma and my mom drives a fucking caviler so just goes to show your wise investments. I could careless if someones car looks better than mine thats not what I’m after…I’m not an “attention whore” “ricer” that is worries about how nice my car looks… I dont need a nice car to compensate for a small penis due to the fact that I dont have that problem

Are you upset because my imbred ass fucked your mom? Is this why your so salty? Who gives a fuck if you won awards? Id be embarressed to show that to my kids. But hey atleast your kids will know how big of a loser you are. Could you please find me a ready made turbo kit for a dsm? Dont get mad because your life is a joke…

no moderators on = no locks. Lets keep this shit going.

yeah but dude, your driving and modding an economy car

edit - and did you even drive your grandma’s car? shit’s quick isn’t it? :smiley:

I may know of some of them from another board, but havn’t had a chance to ride with them. I believe they are from the Avella area. Just ride down to hang out? Probably not. Meet up down there for a 200 plus mile ride into WV or Ohio? Probably.

why would you want to come hang out with us "imbreds?

LOL yeah my life is really a joke. I get to buy all types of new toys, have an attractive wife, decent job, own a home, Yeah what a joke. :rolleyes: I would love for you to explain your vision of a “Real Life”. If it involves a cool DSM and living in the sticks I think you better reevaluate your situation before you try making judgements…

DS - this must bring you back to the time of PSR. I know you have been longing for this.