Well after 6 years its finally in....

I have been on this forum for a looonnng time and never touched my 240 but now the sr20 is in but not fully wired up. For some reason teh tranny plugs are different. Here is a pic of teh motor in. Oh and it took me and a buddy 5 mins to put the engine in.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs451.ash1/24824_1258839555652_1369530109_30588264_2575608_n.jpg

LoL Cool, more info /pictures?

I will get some more pics tomorrow. but its a stock sr20 blacktop with bolt ons. I havea bigger turbo for it but i just want to get the damn thing running.

newman started his build after you. thats just funny to me haha. glad to see its finally in tho :tup:

lol but we all arent made out of money.

it took you six years to save up $1200 for a sr20?

That’s what she said.

$1200? i had the sr20 as long as i had the 240. I just havent had the time to do the swap.

the plugs will be different, you only need the speed sensor (which should plug in afaik) and wires for the reverse.

Yea i put the usdm speed sensor in already but onthe kae harness the plugs look totally different. I was thinking about swapping plugs. could i use the sr20 lower harness instead of hte kae?

6yrs to get an sr in. god damn dood

lol

congrats dude. :tup: