Well, at least he drives it...

Per the OP, it is in Spokane, where they do salt in the winter; the car has been driven & parked on the streets all winter; its not exactly a $200k car kind of neighborhood (notice the houses).

Again… at least he drives it.

I want to DD an AWD gallardo in buffalo.

Imagine the hate!

badass…

is the chassis of that thing not aluminum? i dont know for sure i’m asking… body fibreglass maybe?

+++ driving it

this from a guy who parks his STi in the winter… :roll:

thats what I thought…

haha. it’s not that i care about the salt and shit. It’s just a bit unmanageable now…

pussy.

lol.

:wantthat:

Snow on roads= slippery
Slippery= Plows
Plows drop salt
Salt eats metal
:slight_smile:

just a thought…the owner of the car was visiting somebody? doesn’t live there?

just driving by taking pictures, how the hell can you know this is the guy’s house?

i highly doubt somebody the money to buy that car, and then drive it year round…doesn’t also have the money to buy a house with a garage, or at least a driveway so as to not leave it in the street.

probably just some guy visiting a friend/family, or maybe he just bought it and was excited to go show somebody his new toy.

but in any event, i’m willing to bet the owner of the car does not live on the street where the car was parked for these pictures.

most states dont use salt

If you’ve got it, might as well drive it.

It is a plastic/Aluminum body, who the fuck cares its not going to rot out…

The Ford GT features many new and unique technologies, including super-plastic-formed aluminum body panels, roll-bonded floor panels, a friction-stir welded center tunnel, a “ship-in-a-bottle” gas tank, a capless fuel filler system, one-piece door panels and an aluminum engine cover with a one-piece carbon-fiber inner panel.

It’s still a Ford…