well... hopefully no more GTO> newman's STi threads... (a few new pics, page 2)

[quote=“dreid,post:38,topic:35897"”]

can I ask what that kit cost??

[/quote]

i forgot, had to piece some things… PM mike at innovative

RB-BMW > STi

that’s right, i said it…

now get your ass back to work on that thing.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:42,topic:35897"”]

RB-BMW > STi

that’s right, i said it…

now get your ass back to work on that thing.

[/quote]

agreed.

Nice daily driver.

not anymore

[quote=“psphinx81,post:45,topic:35897"”]

not anymore

[/quote]

Exactly.

lol i think newman said its not gonna be his DD anymore and is putting it away for winter

In my country we don’t have gays

One of our customers ran 28 psi daily on pump with meth injection on his 04 STi. He was about 530 whp. We never touched his engine. You don’t even need to do gasket and studs. Everyone seems to agree that the 06 has the same or stronger factory internals in the bottom end so I see no issue with this. The customer put around 50,000 miles on the car like that including a dozen track days before he sold it, still running strong. He drove it hard and gave rides all the time.

There’s no way Newman’s car will make 500 wheel on the stock ECU with Cobb only. It should do low/mid 400’s. Once the MAF is gone and he has a standalone, it can do 500ish with a CDI box etc. like the customer’s 04 we built/tuned.

Sphinx I’ve never heard of a US STi transfer case blowing. :slight_smile:

The UR GT35R kit is 3250. It’s the turbo, lines, uppipe, downpipe, intake with MAF housing and filter. You need a good clutch, tuning, fuel upgrades, and intercooler to support it.

I knew you would do this as soon as you even started to consider it. Should be fun.

Did you buy snow tires for the lotus yet?

^^ nahhh, 240 winter beater yoo

:tup:

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:51,topic:35897"”]

Did you buy snow tires for the lotus yet?

[/quote]

Elise did not sell?

[quote=“TheKID,post:54,topic:35897"”]

Elise did not sell?

[/quote]

NO IT DID NOT!!
reason i know…

i seen this thing fuckin blow past me on the highway today as i was getting on from the boulevard and right behind this crazy fuck he decides to get off at deleware ave with me and wow that thing took that turn kinda quicker then i thought

:tup: newman nice car.

[quote=“The_Russian,post:52,topic:35897"”]

^^ nahhh, 240 winter beater yoo

[/quote]

Only if no one buys it http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1992-240SX-COUPE-SR20DET-Custom-WRB-Paint-GREDDY_W0QQitemZ110172063929QQihZ001QQcategoryZ6396QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i think i’m going to keep it.

I saw the car friday at Home Depot while you were shopping for brass fittings…if i had the cash i’d buy it.

awesome setup :tup:

Dam, that 240 is decently hot…

Shall i buy it? LOL…