Well, its not an S5, but it does have a V8...

So on Monday my STi made its final journey to Della GMC/Cadillac in Queensbury. Before some of you ask “Why such a drastic change?” I have had numerous trucks before, and there is nothing like owning a truck, especially a full size. The roads suck ass around here and there are many miles of dirt roads, sure the stereotype is an STi is at home on a dirt road but a truck is much more fitting for what I like to do. More interior room, better leather, more ground clearance, a lot more comfortable, and plenty of options. Like I mentioned before I have been losing interest in modifying cars, I will always love cars and can appreciate anyones hard work done to them, but I want to take a break. I would much rather focus more on photography of automobiles or photography in general than building/modifying a car.

So, here is my 2010 GMC Sierra SLT Extended Cab Short Box with the All Terrain package (AKA Brutus :lol). Some features include: heated and 6 way power adjustable front seats, XM Radio (cant live without it, lol), USB port in console, 5.3L V8, locking rear axle (3.42 ratio), All Terrain package, Bose 7 speaker stereo (with subwoofer in console), remote start, specific All Terrain 18" wheels and tires, integrated hands-free phone (through OnStar), brushed aluminum trim, and many other little details. Color is Pure Silver, interior is Ebony leather.

I’ll take more proper shots later out of the driveway when I have time.

Nice. I saw your car for sale on their lot on my way to work this morning.

very nice choice of truck… i love the interiors on the 07+ gm’s!!! looks sweet and congrats on the new vehicle!

You and your damn trucks haha.

The new front end on these looks MEAN, interior doesn’t look half bad either. Good luck with it.

Duuude you make even stock truck pics look great … Hope this truck makes u happy and I can’t wait to see it either buried in mud or on top of a snow bank … Preferably in that order

very niceee:banana

Love the truck man.

Good choice I love the new gm’s

Sick truck! Very good looking.

damn, thats a nice truck. congrats on the pickup

wtf? :frowning:

Needs 29’s

Very nice! I have a 08 cc allterrain and I love it. I see they changed the wheels a little! Mine came with two tone ebony and silver leather, thought they all did?

:rofl

truck looks good! and so do the pics, as always :thumbup

Very nice, I love the new GM trucks.

DOOOOOOOOOOH!

Good choice on the truck. I personally like the looks of the Sierras over the Silverados.

i think the sierras look way better

Nice truck, sharp pics. I can almost smell the new car scent.

Things gorgeous dude!!! I love the front end on GMCs. Nice choice and congrats!