Well, somebody had to do it......

im no sneaky… ill say straight up i got more power on tap than i can ever use, and i never plan on converting the car to the where i can utilize it all…

right now the car is a shell, no wiring no nothing. it does have full interior, but thats it. engine will be picked up monday, it just got a refresh. trans will be back next week, that was beefed up. i will be painting the engine bay and bottom of the car next week, i HOPE. also, the rear end is being dropped for a gear swap, also taking place next week. while that’s out, the gas tank needs to be dropped, so i can find where the fumes are coming from and attack that. argh. then i need to put my engine and trans together, route the harness on that, put the turbo kit together. then i need to run the harness through the engine bay, and tuck everything away. then i need to reinstall the rear end and gas tank, rerun my fuel and brake lines, and some under car wiring. then i need to drop the car on the engine/trans, and connect everything. then i need to put the removed suspension back on, and connect the DS. then i need to put the turbo kit in there. then i need to make the remainder of my exhaust. then i need to do the body work, and paint my car, which is a few weeks in itself. then i need to put the exterior back together. then i need to make sure i have no leaks. then i need to drive it around, do some tuning, and so on. then i need to FINALLY make it to the dyno and finalize the tune. FUUUUUCCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKK. now im depressed, cuz i RErealized how much shit i got to do. i hate life. goodnight