Well, somebody had to do it......

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:120,topic:25481"”]

There will be plenty of that :tup:

[/quote]

hey now :ohnoes: :tspry:

[quote=“Shrives,post:96,topic:25481"”]

you and dex would make for an exciting race…

[/quote]

word. i might be able to hit 17’s in either car.

no, the vw wouldn’t make it all the way down the track. i’d have to call you for a ride. what’s the taurus trap at?

[quote=“Shrives,post:116,topic:25481"”]

shit now i have to build a 10 second veedub??

ugh fine give me two weeks…

[/quote]

i call BS \everyone knows there is no such thing as a 10 sec v-dub

[quote=“layzie,post:123,topic:25481"”]

i call BS \everyone knows there is no such thing as a 10 sec v-dub

[/quote]

maybe not yet, but like i said give me 2 weeks

2 weeks and counting

40’s all next week (so far) YAY! ~my~ car is comin out to stretch its legs…errr springs or whatever. :hitit:

silver_hornet (cobalt ss) vs 91mr2 (lotus)

:slight_smile:

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:127,topic:25481"”]

silver_hornet (cobalt ss) vs 91mr2 (lotus)

[/quote]

lol good one…

i don’t think Joe’s ever shifted hard in the Lotus, or even put his foot down…nor do i think he will…

Gotta baby those Brits…

So, people of interest for me are…

wikedcivy
mindless
some_dude
FormulaLS
…and I wanna peice of that NUM482 kid with the GTP

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:129,topic:25481"”]

So, people of interest for me are…

wikedcivy
mindless
some_dude
FormulaLS
…and I wanna peice of that NUM482 kid with the GTP

[/quote]

what are you running? did i run against you last year in the silver GTP?

I have a Black GT.

what are you running?

As in 1/4mi. times…I dunno never gone with this setup
For mods, I have a SC, heads, cam, headers, ect.

i want to run

me vs turbo ls1 ( cant wait to see your car)

[quote=“newman,post:18,topic:25481"”]

i’d like a shot at a few of the semi fast fbods with the bimmer. anyone in the highish tens from a dig. Provided i don’t keep breaking axles

[/quote]

ill try and give you a race, i hear your car is going to scream

me vs lazie (always wanted to race ur car ever since i heard about it)

me vs fastmofo ( heard stories about ur car, good ones)

thats all i can think of right now, i am really just looking forward for a kick ass summer, i am so sick of this white stuff...

[quote=“The_Russian,post:112,topic:25481"”]

[/quote]

what on earth are you smiling about? the fact that your grandmother would dig on your ride quality? you have quite a long ways before you start playing with newman, much less with fuzzy and his ridic knowledge. both of these fuckers would blow you away not only with their respective/ mutual fabrication & wiring skilzzzz but with tha Quickness. hush up and show some respect before you get the speed to back your irreverence.

[quote=“K.A.T.,post:132,topic:25481"”]

thats all i can think of right now, i am really just looking forward for a kick ass summer, i am so sick of this white stuff...

[/quote]

:word: this stuff needs to go

[quote=“bladez,post:134,topic:25481"”]

:word: this stuff needs to go

[/quote]

no no. it can stay. until my car is running :slight_smile: … it will drive me nuts if its glorious outside, and im still wrenching on the car

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:135,topic:25481"”]

no no. it can stay. until my car is running :slight_smile: … it will drive me nuts if its glorious outside, and im still wrenching on the car

[/quote]

well get movin bud :slight_smile: Mine is about ready to rock and roll, my new wheels should be here in ~2 weeks, finally being made. Then I can work on getting the tune in order!

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:135,topic:25481"”]

[/quote]

what else do you have to do ? or is it:snky:

[quote=“ly555is,post:133,topic:25481"”]

what on earth are you smiling about? the fact that your grandmother would dig on your ride quality? you have quite a long ways before you start playing with newman, much less with fuzzy and his ridic knowledge. both of these fuckers would blow you away not only with their respective/ mutual fabrication & wiring skilzzzz but with tha Quickness. hush up and show some respect before you get the speed to back your irreverence.

[/quote]

:word:

i got a vehicle and chassis finally, just gotta put em together and find a motor. therefore, im out for this year

im no sneaky… ill say straight up i got more power on tap than i can ever use, and i never plan on converting the car to the where i can utilize it all…

right now the car is a shell, no wiring no nothing. it does have full interior, but thats it. engine will be picked up monday, it just got a refresh. trans will be back next week, that was beefed up. i will be painting the engine bay and bottom of the car next week, i HOPE. also, the rear end is being dropped for a gear swap, also taking place next week. while that’s out, the gas tank needs to be dropped, so i can find where the fumes are coming from and attack that. argh. then i need to put my engine and trans together, route the harness on that, put the turbo kit together. then i need to run the harness through the engine bay, and tuck everything away. then i need to reinstall the rear end and gas tank, rerun my fuel and brake lines, and some under car wiring. then i need to drop the car on the engine/trans, and connect everything. then i need to put the removed suspension back on, and connect the DS. then i need to put the turbo kit in there. then i need to make the remainder of my exhaust. then i need to do the body work, and paint my car, which is a few weeks in itself. then i need to put the exterior back together. then i need to make sure i have no leaks. then i need to drive it around, do some tuning, and so on. then i need to FINALLY make it to the dyno and finalize the tune. FUUUUUCCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKK. now im depressed, cuz i RErealized how much shit i got to do. i hate life. goodnight

At least you have a fast car. No one else has a car that is as shitty as mine, except for winter beaters. And some of those are still faster. Its pretty fucking siq