Well, somebody had to do it......

im not complaining. i just dont want to miss out, because of the fact that most of my time and energy go into this…thing. and in order to be able to do that, i spend a lot of time and energy to make the money to spend that additional time and energy :slight_smile: and its a never ending cycle of “why the fuck did i …” and that first spring meet of the year, i tend to miss, and the first and last meets of the year are the best, and most attended, and i dont want to keep missing them. not to mention school, my job, and something else i got cooking

Well it sounds like your gonna have a much stronger setup this year, so i dont think youll have an issue making the last issue, so long as you dont explode anything.

Snky snky!!

[quote=“The_Russian,post:142,topic:25481"”]

Well it sounds like your gonna have a much stronger setup this year, so i dont think youll have an issue making the last issue, so long as you dont explode anything.

Snky snky!!

[/quote]

itll be strong, but it was very strong last year as well. its not like im making another jump. the engine just got a refresh, rings and bearings. thats very normal with the stress i put on it. id rather spend a little money now than spend a lot of money later. i just want to make it as solid as possible so i only need to change the oil and fill the tank. however, at this power level there’s always SOMETHING to tend to.

I Wish I had that complaint. I make so much power something is gonna break at some point. Ughh, anyways, hope it all goes well.

well if anyone wants to test their cars and its performance, I have a 2002 zx12r set up for drag racing or we can do digs for fun, I dont care who wins or looses but might be fun for you guys to test out your cars, the bike puts out about 170 hp and 92 pounds of torque, and weights around 450 give or take:pimp:

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:139,topic:25481"”]

im no sneaky… ill say straight up

[/quote]

I’d like to see some shots of this build-up, I’m guessing you’re taking lots of pics. :beer:

[quote=“The_Russian,post:144,topic:25481"”]

I Wish I had that complaint. I make so much power something is gonna break at some point. Ughh, anyways, hope it all goes well.

[/quote]

drive a vw. it’s sort of like that.

Minus the power thing of course. :wink:

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:148,topic:25481"”]

Minus the power thing of course. :wink:

[/quote]

why do you have to be a buzz kill?

i could barely hook up in the snow…

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:139,topic:25481"”]

right now the car is a shell… it does have full interior

[/quote]

You wimp, the green machine is way more stripped down than you :lol: The car currently has no engine harness, no body harness, no brakes, no front suspension, no engine, no trans, no interior, no seats, no dash, no carpet, no exhuast, no front or rear lights, no wheels, no bumpers, etc etc I’m hoping to get some pics of the progress up after this weekend though :tspry:

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:150,topic:25481"”]

You wimp, the green machine is way more stripped down than you :lol: The car currently has no engine harness, no body harness, no brakes, no front suspension, no engine, no trans, no interior, no seats, no dash, no carpet, no exhuast, no front or rear lights, no wheels, no bumpers, etc etc I’m hoping to get some pics of the progress up after this weekend though :tspry:

[/quote]

You guys gonna be ready for Pump gas? Whats the min weight? 3200lbs?

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:151,topic:25481"”]

You guys gonna be ready for Pump gas? Whats the min weight? 3200lbs?

[/quote]

Yeah, but its coming up fast. Min weight is 3300 with driver, cant go below it even as you use up the 10 gallons of gas they give you.

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:152,topic:25481"”]

snip

[/quote]

ya but you dont have to paint your car. I do! :slight_smile: and i got to paint mine. and im painting a nimmer (nissan bmw). o ya, and jeevis’s hood

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:153,topic:25481"”]

ya but you dont have to paint your car. I do! :slight_smile: and i got to paint mine. and im painting a nimmer (nissan bmw). o ya, and jeevis’s hood

[/quote]

have you checked on how much it will cost yet? Or you just wasting time online instead of doing work?:smiley:

[quote=“jeeves744,post:154,topic:25481"”]

have you checked on how much it will cost yet? Or you just wasting time online instead of doing work?:smiley:

[/quote]

oh shit:

[quote=“jeeves744,post:154,topic:25481"”]

[/quote]

ive been working all day greedy bastard. :lol: this is the first time ive had a chance to sit down. to be honest, the guys i would get that answer from all had something better to do than come to work today. and our supplier didnt come in today, so im left in the dark. black is not expensive though jimmy. 5’’ gas lines are. depends if i can get yours and badazz’s shit in the booth at the same time on the cost…and if that hood comes in good condition or if its a hacked POS.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:153,topic:25481"”]

[/quote]

I sanded and painted my engine bay and front clip, the interior is getting sprayed, plus 10 point cage install, then I have to prep 2 bumpers a door and a hood for your to spray. Then it all has to get buffed and waxed. So I would say Im painting my car too :lol: Only problem is, only you know how much its gona cost me

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:157,topic:25481"”]

I sanded and painted my engine bay and front clip, the interior is getting sprayed, plus 10 point cage install, then I have to prep 2 bumpers a door and a hood for your to spray. Then it all has to get buffed and waxed. So I would say Im painting my car too :lol: Only problem is, only you know how much its gona cost me

[/quote]

ONE HUNDRED, MEEEELLLIONNNNN, DOOLLLLARRRRSSSSS. MWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA… MMWWWUUUUUAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. MWWUAUAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. MWAHHAHA…MWAHAHA. MWAHA, HA riiigghhhhhhtttt

CrazyLT1 will be ready this year…

Need to get my azz on these lists

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:45,topic:25481"”]

:tup: I had a couple fun runs last year with Freek, Chuck, Choda, Joel and Pat, but no where near the 8 a night I used to log and none with any newbs. Gota step up my race schedule for the '07 :eekdance:

[/quote]

i’ll be in this year. some better tires. some better clutch. some better tune.