Well, thats enough datsun for this season.

After looking around after this happened it appears a mouse or rodent of some type chewed up the harness inside the car.

This was the result, found a nest inside it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21599[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21596[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21598[/ATTACH]

Oh no.

So.

Poll for who finds this to be a surprise…?

A+ would read again. :tup:

Car just wants to die

We’ll see what insurance wants to do from here, i don’t even know if its worth reporting. The harness seems fucked no power anywhere underdash is pretty melted but its blemish free up top.

The worst part is to get a new harness i need to find a 77 280z and pop the dash out… Fuck me.

I think i’m just going to let hagerty deal with this shit from now on and send it off to a custom shop i don’t have the time to mess with it anymore, I’m going to think about it for a few days. It doesn’t look like a total loss but its going to be an expensive fix.

I feel like a dick but I want to lol. I bet you just wired real shitty. T-taps and butt connectors. don’t feel bad the previous owner of my vehicle wired 6 wires to my fan power. It melted and the car hit well over 280.

Surprisingly it wasn’t my wiring, the part that caught fire is up inside the dash near the AC/climate control fans and stuff, it went from there and chased down the harness to the trans tunnel area.

Somehow, I’m not surprised this happened.

This.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

and this.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

this too.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

oh yeah and this.

Edit: This car was nice when the previous owner owned it. Since you owned it, it’s gone to shit and it shows clearly.

I still like the wheels.

Fuses ftw

You removed the manual trans and it couldn’t stand to live in this world as a closet homosexual wanna be fggt drag car and self post-birth aborted itself.

So now what complete fggtry are you going to post about everyday? Your siqqq AWD launches? The level of suck is going to completly drop now that you aren’t going to be filling the boards with complete shit.

<3

lol.

If you got hate in your heart, let it out!

get a universal hot rod harness. couple hundred bucks at the most. i wired my s10 with one, real easy.

More like robftl

You’ll get it back together. The wiring harness can’t be that complicated on a car that old.