Well these fit alot better.....

Lame…didn’t even post pictures when all 4 were on…dork!

they look good though

haha i posted that angle to show the difference in how flush they sit with the car in comparison to stock :stuck_out_tongue: i’ll get more pics once the fronts are on for sure.

bing, they are 17x9 rears with 17x8.5 fronts… i think its +42 front and +35 rear for the offset’s from what i could find in my old posts on rx7club

[quote=“chino,post:18,topic:34312"”]

s14’s are hot :tup:

[/quote]

Yeah, I’ve heard, I think S13 and S14. I have no idea what is what but if this is the S14, then yes, S14’s are the ones I like.

Hottt.

When did you buy an S14?

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:24,topic:34312"”]

Hottt.

When did you buy an S14?

[/quote]

right after u crawled out from under a rock. http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34945

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:25,topic:34312"”]

right when u crawled out from under a rock.

[/quote]

HAHAHA OH MAn YOu gOT ME soOO GODDD LOFfle.

:bloated:

couple weeks ago chris :slight_smile:

oh and:
s13 - 1989-1994 240sx
s14 - 1995-1998 240sx

worst picture of a wheel EVAR!

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:22,topic:34312"”]

bing, they are 17x9 rears with 17x8.5 fronts… i think its +42 front and +35 rear for the offset’s from what i could find in my old posts on rx7club

[/quote]

that shit is GARBAGE…

i run 17 x 8.5 -1 up front right now with 245/45/17’s. Will be switching to 17 x 10 +25 with 245/40/17 over the weekend.

you better get yourself some spacers

if you are not melting wiring harnesses your wheels are not aggressive enough.

haha i am getting spacers , and i’ll save the melting of wiring harnesses for you :wink:

buddy… if you dont have to relocate your wiring harnesses your wheels suck.

you should also be hammering back the metal seams along the top of the fender-well so that they dont bite your tires.

This is all assuming that you are not running fender shrouds which is pointless since they’ll fall apart when you run serious wheels anyways.

which eventually leads to getting rid of your windsheild washer fluid resevoir because it rots out from your front passenger tires spitting water and water-like-crud all over it when you have no fender shrouds because they get melty from your awesometown wheels.

also, do not trust hub-centric spacers like KICS, H&R or other bullshit.

have someone CNC you up some custom spacers that are hub centric both to your hub and the bore of your wheel for true hub centricity. Otherwise you’ll be using ghey hub centric rings and other faggotry.

ARP has part numbers for front and rear wheel studs for S14 now… the knurl of the front studs is larger than all other applications and was therefore harder to fit unless you used expensive nismo studs which like to shear and fuck off after a while.

all better :slight_smile: and yes i know, it needs to be lowered lol

much better.

where’s the tow hitch?

Very nice! :tup:

looks good, just need to lower:deadhorse:

looks great jay :tup:

:word: hot shit :tspry:

Good stuff.

real dudely