Welp, im voting for Mccain now...

Right…

saw that yesterday…figured we’d lose the NYSpeed population

his son looks like a fggt.

maybe she will lobby to have have street drifint leaglized:naughty:

wat?

Ah… to be the rich owner of a giant beer distributor.

“Hey, that looks like fun, what’s it called? Oh, drifting. It started in Japan? Ok, lets fly there and learn how to do it”.

:tup: to her though. Nice find.

cindy mccain sucks.

her outfit the night of john mccain’s address during the RNC was estimated to be workt over $300k. that is excessive and ridiculous. anyone that wears $300k in clothes absolutely sucks.

and jewels to be fair

:rolljerk:

i was gonna she say sucked more cause that was an awful awful speech she gave at the convention, and she is a clear example of being born into money, vs. self made.

How’d you buy your house again? Should I hold it against you that you don’t have a mortgage payment because something was willed to you?

I hope you used the same smiley when McCain said Obama was out of touch b/c he eats arugula

:fry:

my house is worth 1/3 of her convention outfit/jewelry.
I’d put any money that I’m smarter than her and have more business skills, yet shes got approximately 10,000 times my assets. If I want to marry a senator, I’m going to either have to find Larry Craig and run off to Massachussets, or mack some serious cougar game.

wow, I’m speechless… :tup: to her, who would of thought

"First, a drifter must have a powerful rear-wheel-drive car, something like a Corvette. "

Take that 240sx fan boy bitches

agreed

oh, so i am supposed to believe that someone who has such extravagent lavish spending habits is married to a man that is allegedly going to reduce taxes and spending? :roll2: seems to me that if the money is there and available, it will indeed be spent.

i have many republican and democratic beliefs, and am associated with neither party, but come on, let’s be fair here.

she certainly is not nearly as sharp as michelle obama, that is for sure. she stinks of old snobby money, which is quite obnoxious.

If I had money like that I’d be doing the same thing.

or racist