Wendy Correctional

I was a contractor for the county. We managed the network and the network went into the prisons therefore we had to go there. It was a shitty scene. Some of the guards loved it and talked down to all the prisoners. I saw it as shitty. Ive seen people in booking take shits on floors, throw semen and piss through the bars at the guards, talked shit to, and even been attacked. Getting shanked and dying isn’t really a huge issue in county prisons from my expierence however, getting AIDS or other diseases from prisoners throwing body fluids is. One lady was with us had a inmate jerk off in front of her and throw his semen at her.

My ex girlfriends dad has been a prison guard at Attica for years too and its odd hours and shit work environment. With any prison, you are dealing with the scum of the earth who basically do not give a fuck about you or what happens to you. Some cases being in prison is the best life they are going to see so if something happens to you, whatever.

I think its a shit job but ultimately, if you like working there then its for you.