Went out for a cheap 3 series..

Cold accord, I’m interested in both the shocks, and the hood. I can buy them in probably like a month if you still have them.

It has the S52 motor in it (it’s from a 98 m3)everything came from that donor car.

looks like fun.

is this walters old car?

x2

because if it is, it deff went through plenty of winters… lol

Yes…
He drove it in one winter. He only had it for one winter…

The undercarriage is cleannn. Not what you would see if it saw a lot of winters.

oye that paint needs some serious loving, but I have HOPE.

whens the last time you sealed that garage floor? :tif:

Get rid of those ricer fucking headlights. Needs front plastics (fog blockouts or fogs and front grill), rear clears, M3 badge, non black with polished wheels. :wink:

Nice pickup otherwise. :tup:

nice… I like :tspry:

nice touch on the intercooler…

if I had to guess Id say $5500 :mamoru:

In his thread I think he said he ended up getting it for 4500.

Not a bad price for that condition.

Shit, nice pickup. I would like to have that project, a step in a new direction for me. Maybe in the future I can get something else besides a Honda.

Very neat pickup :tup:

DDM tuning is having a special right now on M3 bumpers and Depo Headlights, each for $100+ shipping. It looks like yours could use some :tup: Looks good and congrats. Ill let you know how the coilovers work out after I put some miles on them.

I have always liked the M3. Nice car.

i have euro tails for this if your interested.

I was a set of Stock DSII’s if you want them. Probably lighter and way better looking then those ones! :slight_smile: Nice pick up. Did he swap the brakes, spindles, coils, sway bars?

nice! clean it up and enjoy.

does it have M3 brakes, suspension parts? you’ll need to watch out when you start buying suspension parts for compatibility.