went out for a.....F it. New car!

Finally put an end to me switching cars every damn 6 months of my life.Got tired of older cars with higher miles and the problems/ annoying things about them. This is car 18 for me and it will be the one for a while. Bought from pat leary motors in west Seneca yesterday. The car was a reasonable price and exactly what ive been looking for and dreaming of owning in the near future. The gave me above book value on trade in for my subaru so I couldnt pass it up.

Its a 2011 honda cr-z ex hybrid. 6 speed, hids, interior accents, blue tooth, etc. car has 40,000after trade in and taxes and everything I owe about 12k on it.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/analbucket/crzzzz_zps73457b33.jpg

If I were to buy a hybrid, this would be it. Very cool man, lmk when you want to sell it in a few months

Lol, congrats on the purchase. I’ll believe this “will be the one for a while” when I see it haha. Bump this up once in a while to keep it alive.

you will probably trade it for a car that is more practical lol

Nice purchase pat leary always seems to have some nice cars when i drive by there.

I enjoyed driving one of these a while back… but it’s just not frugal enough or fast enough to be worth it IMHO. I’d rather have a nice minty CRX getting 40mpg.

Nice purchase. Pat always had a nice lineup.
I think there is a build thread with some radical modifications for these…

Pretty jamming setup!

Stick hybrid sounds more exciting than the 2 pedal variety :tup:

X…

Thanks guys! yea I really do think ill be hanging on to this one for a while. My payments arent bad at all. And all the features on this car make it fun. Hell I didnt buy a 40 mpg car for it to be fast and amazing to drive. I bought it because I love the way it looks, drives and how it is on gas lol. It really isnt sluggish or a dog by any means it is much quicker and has more pep than a civic or honda fit.

How heavy is it?

Edit: Just Goggled it, 26xx, not bad, should be 2500 with a K20 swap

Now were talking!

[sarcasm] I believe you[/sarcasm]

lol, cool car. Congrats.

I’m over at Pat’s all the time, good people.

I think you drove mine LOL. And I think I saw maybe 36mpg on mine

Pat’s a great guy :tup:

He wasnt there but his salesmen called him directly and he made me a very fair offer for my suabru. But Id go there again for a car, they were really reasonable and always have awesome cars on the lot.

Eh you’ll be trading it in when the turbo edition comes out.

Haha idk man. well see