Pat Learys Inventory-Updated 3/28

Nice new additions to our car lot
(most are not posted up on the website yet).

-03(3/28) Mitsu. Lancer Evolution(Silver/Gunmetal)(5 SPEED)
-02 Mazda Miata(Silver)(5 SPEED)
-02 Mazda Miata(Black)(5 SPEED)3/30 SOLD!
-99 Mazda Miata(Black)(5 SPEED)
-00 Honda Civic(Black)(AUTOMATIC)
-00’s Mitsu Eclipse(Green)(5 SPEED)
-XX Acura RSX(Tan/Brown)(AUTOMATIC)3/28
-05 Porsche Boxter(Majestic)(6 SPEED)3/28

Cars come in ever week so i can keep you all updated on when things come in.
Just tell me what you are interested in and i’ll keep my open for you.3/28
NO I am not a sales rep. I just work on the lot and in the shop sometimes.

Are you a sales rep there?

I test drove a black 99 MX-5 there last Saturday for shits. Had roll bars, borla exhaust, suspension was stiffer and lowered a tad and other trackish mods. Fun to drive and sounded beautiful, especially going underneath a underpass.

Thats a beautiful car but not for what hes asking. I was actually looking at it for myself.

get me the info on the rsx please

I know the previous owner was from canada and it had ontario plates on it.

warning you will pay way more then average for a pat leary car

That is true but you don’t get crap though.

so in other words its not gonna be cool to get it on the road here?

I can look into it for you.

yeah, let me know

Sorry but if its a good deal i have to pass it on to my mom, because she has been out a car for more than 2 years. but i think its a stick so you might be lucky. (She cant drive stick).

i likely will not buy it if its an a/t. My girl needs a new car though so get me the info.

Will do for you.

Updated as well.

They always have beautiful cars there, although when I went there to buy an 8k civic Si they told me no, then a week later I went and bought a 16k car no problems. Shady shit? IDK.

Most of the times he won’t drop his price more than 300-500 dollars but since it was probably that White Civic Si i knew he wouldn’t budge on his price.

Some cars hes more ok with giving a deal, but then theres cars like the Miatas which he wont take any less.

It was that white sohc si. I dont understand how he like instantly denied me. i didnt even try to get it down in price lol. Oh well he sold it to some black lady that lives downtown, i saw it parked next to where i used to work off broadway, it was all sorts of fucked up hahaha.

lol yea we got another one in, same thing but a new motor for 10k, and some hot ass chick bought it and brought it back in within the next week.

She said she hit a curb(the car was pushed in in the back)How she did it i dont wanna know.

I dont get where he finds those clean si’s. I want a ek coupe shell :frowning:

he buys most of the cars in Manheim, Pa at the auction. theres thousands of cars there every week. i went with him a couple years ago